Need some help

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by HandOfTheKing, Jul 12, 2014.

1. HandOfTheKing

HandOfTheKing Devotee of the Blood Owl

So i have not played in over a year and in all honestly i have no idea what to do

can i get some tips of what kind of deck i should build and how to start please?

FF sl or split ?

i am just so confused lol

michael pietrzak likes this.
  2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

This is a rather vague question. Depends a lot on what you have/can acquire.

Skeez are in a decent place and are extremely cheap to build (handful of rares and a single exo in mine, ymmv).
    Durguns are kinda dumb but not skywin dumb. More drop all the drakeswarms and surge dumb.
    Sand/Myx/insex/whatever got blown up so don't bother.
    The jury is still out on Draks but I'd hold off buying Popes for now until this whole revamp thing settles.
    Beasts are kind of a thing, if you have 2x Revnovators. If not, I wouldn't try it.

But yeah things are still changing rather quickly to "invest" in something for now. Skeez are the safe bet with minimal investment.

3. HandOfTheKing

HandOfTheKing Devotee of the Blood Owl

I am a old player and i have a full SL collection ( including 2 harbs but they suck lol) so i can build anything

what is the best way to go ? the strongest and the best way to ease my way back to the game .

4. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

For the record, atm Harbs are by no means sucky, as of this most recent costing, they are among the best ranged options in faction.

Hooray for accessibility!