New minotaur

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by HannibalFee, Jul 17, 2014.

1. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

thoughts?

2. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Fun stuff. Teleporting around is really interesting/painful with Minotaurs to begin with with Doors and Phantom Dash guis + Swap :p

Woffleet and Sirius like this.
  3. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

I think he will be changed, having Korona`s ability is too much. He seems fun and mobile.

NiGhtMaRiK likes this.
  4. HannibalFee

Didn't really see the need for bloodseeker, doesn't fit too well. Tele ftw.

NiGhtMaRiK likes this.
  5. HannibalFee

New mino's name is TODO btw everyone

Sirius likes this.
  6. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Bloodseeker is for more movement stuffs that can fit in UD / make it splashable :p

7. PiPPoInZ9

Does Bloodseeker works with his Portal Walker ability?

8. PiPPoInZ9

Sounds as if he`s a bit like Hodor :D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  9. HannibalFee

works with relocations and teleports, so it should

10. Demthedark

Demthedark The King of Potatoes

I do not like that he has bloodseeker

but I do want him in my collection

NiGhtMaRiK likes this.
  11. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Yeah Bloodseeker no longer being exclusive blows...I expected it eventually, but it doesn't fit to me. It's an interesting rune for sure, I'm really happy with having a cheap source of swap 3, personally. Other than that, will see how it plays.

Imperatrix and NiGhtMaRiK like this.
  12. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Pretty excited to try him out when I get back from business. I've exclusively been playing minos since the revamp so it fits in perfectly for me and I'm hoping it inspires others to try and play minotaurs [sometimes I feel like the only player running minotaurs :( ].

The only comments I can make is that another swap capable minotaur will make hit and runs even easier and portal walker might be too much damage with how easy it is to relocate units in minos. However, I do wish that he had attack magic instead of fire, otherwise I'm still going to stick to using blast doors to instakill incorporeal units.

Edit: I am assuming portal walker stacks but not sure?

Disclaimer: Use blast doors at your own discretion. There is a bug where it will use all of the nora you currently have in your nora bank.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  13. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Loving TODO. Haven't playtested him yet because I don't have him, but a very mobile striker with good hp is nice. And rearranging my units with Swap is welcome!

PS: seriously guys, if the community doesn't start calling him TODO I won't forgive you >.<

14. PiPPoInZ9

Maybe TODO is the sound of teleportation, although I have always heard it like "Tiew-dew" :D

15. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

It's OP, take teleport and swap 3
    teleport in, hit for 20-30, swap another champ , profit
    steps freely interchangeable

16. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Hmm, it's very good, but I wouldn't rush to call him OP yet. Not saying that he isn't, I just mean it might take a bit for people to get used to what it means facing him. For example, Distract must be really good against him and while UD does have cleansing, it isn't as easy to use. Idk.

17. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

Planar Dissonance, Ball and Chain, Distract... he's good, he's the factor to take into consideration. I prefer facing TODO, where taking him down will make me feel good than facing trees. I'd rather nerf things, that change the game, when are simply deployed.
    TODO isn't OP, player who makes the right use of TODO can make him OP. Each faction however has tools against him.

18. PiPPoInZ9

The more I think about it, the more balanced he seems. It`s one thing to get a buff from rushing the map for a close-combat attack (hence staying where you have rushed to), and a whole other thing to hurl rocks from 3 monitors away (while not moving forward).

Edit: Teleport kinda makes him too flexible. Maybe removing Teleport as an upgrade, and almost forcing you to choose Bloodseeker will make him ok. Still not sure.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  19. Styrwirld

Styrwirld The King of Potatoes

IMO bloodseeker is awesome in it, if you equip the mino with a Tinder Box, he has 7 speed, plus 2 speed that bloodskeeker grants to the next turn 9 speed for hte next turn, is great. I love it. Im bad at playing minos tho xD

20. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I had hoped to see attack magical on him instead of fire.