New to SL - Dragon Deck!

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Engleberry, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Engleberry

Engleberry The King of Potatoes

Would you say that the Dragon Handlers are kinda useless here? I've been playing them less and less tbh. Ravenspeakers cover its ranged aspects and the maulers just handle frontal assault better.

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Yeah, Handlers are not that good, switch one for an Fire Dracoleech, and the other put The Doctor, he is a great sup champ, even in a Dragon Deck. And switch burning sands, acid storm is really better if your acid amp.

3. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

Engleberry; you really need to run rumblers in a serious dragon BG. If they haven't been working for you; we should talk about how to get the most use out of them, but they're almost as overpowered as Maulers, and Maulers are insanely overpowered. Rumblers can routinely come out of your fonts with 9, sometimes up to ten AP; they've got an excellent range, etc. They can routinely immediately deliver forty damage to a unit straying too close to your fonts or shrines. They're better than Krikkinwing Alpha in SL Dragons; and Krikkinwing Alpha is amazing. Have you been running the 64 nora build with Surge Dragon 2; or are you using their (very mediocre) default build?

4. trololol

trololol New Member

I was wondering if Basilisk Templar was worth running in a dragon bg?

5. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

He's just an average beater atm. He's my favourite SL champion which is why I wanted him to work out, but I had to take him out in favor of other things in order to make the deck stronger.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

A true lover doensn't do that. You know? Lovers through thick and thin.

7. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

If I want to play a game where I can use my own playstyle -rather than be forced into one of the supported themes- and still be powerful, then I go play some other game that isn't Poxnora.

Sealer0 likes this.