Newly buffed runes

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Pedeguerra, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Not really happy with them. I mean, we shouldn´t aim for auto include runes or anything, but the truth is that we could have done way, way better. Rough analysis:

1) Yeti Shaman:
    Well, Imbue Stun and Psychological Warfare are really good abilities - I´ll give you that. However, 2-4 range is really, really crappy, and for 75 nora one is really better off deploying a melee unit. Yetis playstile is punch to the face, and this rune is more of a control type. Granted, in the absence of Keeper of Memories the Shaman can help a lot. I have no idea if Warfare is still bugged or not, but it was up to 3, 4 months ago. 2-5 range and this rune would shine.

2) Jakei Disciple:
    I will just start with Defiant + Vaporize. What the heck was that? Jeez. Also, Time Bend for an ocasional 18 nora totally controllable by the oponent is not really that big of a deal. That 90 nora price tag is too prohibitive, can´t believe it went live like that.

Well, that´s my analysis on paper, didnt really have the time to test them in play. I did wish all the runes were buffed like this, though, some runes from other factions became auto includes and thats pretty bad for the game if you ask me.

2. Xorez1

Xorez1 New Member

Disciple has equalize, so basically 72 nora which isn't too shabby with all the other new abilities on it. Got to agree that the defiant/vaporize is just really weird

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Defiant and Solo: Vaporize is a little odd. I guess Defiant is there to protect if Solo: Vaporize isn't up? Either way, it is odd.

Time Bend should be pretty good, though, assuming you retreat enough to protect his glowing square. If you get just one Time Bend off, his cost goes down to 54 nora (assuming Equalize triggers each time). Vaporize and Time Bend could create a long-lived champ if you play him right.

Still, some things sound better in theory than in reality. Time will tell.

4. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

where are the patch notes ?

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

=> Redirected

6. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

idk , but yetis sound kinda sick right now . i only noticed yeti druid now , but he has entangling attacks. that could be a pain to fight

7. Lanfear

Lanfear Well-Known Member

I can't believe the nerfed Kento's name. I think i'm gonna get rid of mine, this new name sucks.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I was hoping you'd say:

"Are all OP and you should run them while you have the chance."

9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hah! I was hoping for that as well! :(