Non-Champ Sets?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, Aug 26, 2017.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Followup question: what if you have champs with Desecrated Zone, and, mechanically, how does DZV interact with moving DMZ under an opposing champion?

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

has to be the opponent moving. Pull and knockback facinate/repulsion trigger voodoo though. It does basically lock a champion down if you move into them with a desecratzed zone unit.

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Hm, ok. It seems pretty conditional, and even though it has no duration, the tempo hit might be painful from a bad call.

About a couple pieces of equipment -- what are everyone's thoughts on Bag of Filth and Mind Shackle? I really want to like Bag of Filth, but Blight Ring might just be better, and I'm not even sure how good that rune is. I've seen Mind Shackle a bit, and the CC seems nice. Is it worth the 30 nora? Is it hard to play around avoiding the damage? Does it interact well with Punishing Aura?

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Punishing aura deals lol and a paralyzed champion still stores AP. i can't recall who but someone made a trick bg devoted to punishing aura plus frequent paralysis

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I like Bag of Filth but i can just never find room for it. Seems like it would be great against KF and anything else that wants to run all over the place.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I know Punishing Aura is LoL, I'm just wondering about the timing of things on Paralyze -- I know they store AP, but don't they also lose it at some point?