Now that draksars are somewhat efficient

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Sealer0, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

What are you running?

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Something like this:
    [​IMG]

Cheapest build possible on Marine, Psion and Rockets (with ammo3 of course). AC2 on Marauders. Regen 3 on Centurion, Shifter and Paradigm. Temple Guard and Ferocity are rotating slots for whatever I feel like running. Yes, that's a lot of AoEs. CV and Quicken do mostly the same thing so the numbers are not set in stone. No, there's no cleanse. A Dragonfear wouldn't be out of place in there as well.

Dlord upgrades are still somewhat of a mystery, I have one BM3+Guarded and the other Command+Guarded. Don't think that's optimal but whatever.

soulmilk likes this.
  3. stormyorky

stormyorky The King of Potatoes

It's sad that archer no longer have violent. I'd be interested to see what other long range violent champs that are available. Rocketeer? We do have some range 4 with violent I believe, but nothing with hgiher range then that.

4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

There's a bunch of 1-X with Violent but yeah, Judge is the only "range" Violent champ besides Rocketeer.

No, slapping a rage band on Archer/Gunner is not an option.

5. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

After all these years, Draksar Lord is being played 2x in a Draksar BG again. <3

Sealer0 likes this.
  6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I started playing during Grimlic's Descent and don't remember him being more than barely a one of. Or as a lol include when Fight in Formation was released because who can resist a ~70 def Dlord when you Sandstorm'd their whole team.

Aaaah, good times.

MovnTarget and soulmilk like this.
  7. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

That just shows how long it have been. I am assuming he used to be ran 2x back in the Release Set. He is SL's first Exotic Champion afterall.

8. stormyorky

And why is that? I have an idea why but i'd like to hear others motivation.

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Rage Band is a noob trap. 90% of the time, it's not worth the nora and will end up losing you the game.

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Simple concept : if you have to run 2 mediocre runes to make a good one, why not just run 2 good ones?

Also : nora

I'm not saying it's a terrible idea and you shouldn't do it, it's just that the ressources are better spent elsewhere.

11. stormyorky

12. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Little caveat here : I just saw in the top 200 report that people actually run stuff like RB, Taint and Market and even if I have no clue in what sort of BG those see play, always take what I say with a grain of salt.

13. Sealer0

You pretty much said it's a terrible idea because resources are better spent elsewhere.

14. Sealer0

Zeya runs whatever the Firk he wants.

15. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

My opinion is FAR from being the absolute truth.

If people win games by voltron'ing some champ with everything but the kitchen sink, who am I to say they shouldn't do that?

16. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

My eyes bleed whenever i see someone running the no-ability draksar marine. gawd how could you do day to heeiiimm

17. Sealer0

What do you mean no abillity?

WHAT ABOUT DIVE!?

18. Sealer0

How is your bg doing so far?

19. Sealer0

I wish there were more mutants in general, and that the mutants we have weren't Bane Shift.

soulmilk likes this.
  20. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

2x draksar lord sucks at life but i play them because well DRAKSAR LORD

21. Sealer0

2x draksar lord is good.