ok its official hunter is broken

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by free20play, Jun 5, 2017.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

i just saw one of my hunter units take 7 dmg on an attack and then 5 from the second then 6 on the third.
    all from the same enemy unit.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Special trigger on first attack for a +3dmg? then fury/violent on the attack 2 and 3.
    or was it 1v1 combat with just melee and no other units nearby, including invisible ones that can add +3dmg on first attack

3. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

nope none of that went on.
    there were no other sources of fury no violent units or dmg amp at that moment.

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

ah ok, didnt think so, but just tried to give the only possible solution i could think of to rule it out .-)
    but 3 attacks in the same turn made me thought of some ugly multiattacking vothsair with hidden imps marking the target

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  5. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

so i just faced hunter small on myx broodlord
    not only it affected trample making it 4 a pop when he walked by, but it affected 2x2 units as well

6. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Yeah, it's pretty stupid! There's a certain player that is abusing that bug big time!

7. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

New hunter: x abilities are supposed to affect abilities, auras and passives such as trample etc. Not supposed to affect 2x2 tho.