Overwatch

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MEATMAN, Jun 1, 2016.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Anyone else going to get it?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Level 26 right now. Was around the same rank in beta.

Shitting on people left and right. EU.

Game has it's flaws in balance, but its really fun, even more so if you're playing with some friends. No inherent champion snowball in a moba like game is so .. fresh. Never played TF2 though.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Level 40. 20 hours of Widow so far mostly from group play. Have played everyone but Genji, Zarya and Zenyatta pretty extensively though. Game is like crack though. Its starting to effect my sleep patterns which I swore to never let a game do again :/

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Don't be that guy on my team

Genji and zarya are pretty good. Zenyatta is easily the weakest champ in the game.

I'm not addicted to such levels, but it's a pretty amazing game. The shorter, but constant action filled games make it easier to lose track of time.

5. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Not interested. I dislike the design and colors. Feels like it was designed for 10 year olds. Also 20 tick rate.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Im just the designated sniper in the group I play with. On my own I try to play as many other champs as possible.

Personally I think Zenyatta is very good but he is more reliant on team comp and game mode than other champs. His ult is great for point defense and he does more damage than the other supports though he gets out classed as a healer by both mercy and Luccio. His only glaring weakness is that he can be killed by Widow body shots (150 damage) which is why I would only consider him on a team with Torbjorn, Reinhardt or Winston.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

This is pretty much my only gripe with the game so far but I have only really felt the effects 4-5 times in all the hours I have played. Those were only times I have died and been out f LoS on my screen but the kill cam shows otherwise.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

20 tick is awful with Hanzo when you're trying to peek + shoot fast

i mean, lucio is probably the best champ in the game, all round wise. The speedboost is godly on neutral maps and the healing is sick. Passive is one of the strongest in the game when mastered. Mercy ult is godly. Gun is surprisingly good. And the other support has decent zone defense and a teleporter can be awesome. Zenyata is just really really unreliable in anything other than his heals. the debuff is like.. eh. People die too fast anyway.

Lucio is my bae

dunno if there are other "worst champion" possibilities. Maybe winston? He's so very mediocre if the opponent team doesn't exist of squichies with no mobility. Although his ult is silly (heals him to full too, zzzz). But his normal form is pretty underwhelming.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

D. VA is so unreliable.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

the shield/zone dude

also, no reload time is pretty lolz

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

been playing only a few hours today since I got back from leave. The two dudes from madmax are pretty dope along with mcree and the lionheart mech dude.

12. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

add me for those on comp

MEATMAN as usual.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Are you th only meatman? Most people on battle.net have a #XXXX afterwards to differentiate people with the same name.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

kid is new to blizz client

15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I played hearthstone once

Dagda likes this.