PCR5 ~~ next balance patch.

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Karmavore, Oct 16, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

karma add AOR to list of affected champs with elite blade

2. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

I will bring this here from before.

3. KPIC

Also, please fix Ash. Get rid of Pariah and change Marauder to : "This champs has Grant: Banditry (Target champ within 7 spaces gains Banditry for 1 turn (CD1, AP3)) and Cooperation."

4. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

I vote for Bowmage being buffed and I'll have this as a placeholder for suggestions.

Since Fairies were mentioned can we also look at Fae Enchantress? She used to be the OG everything-fairies-could-be rune long before they were a thing, she's a far cry from what she used to be.

As for the above, Pariah on Ash should be Warding. It was in the last CorpsE patch. I don't know why we changed it back, Warding is enough to stop the shenanigans.

5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Woops ;) ty.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Fae Enchantress is getting a complete overhaul. Stay tuned.

Legato likes this.
  7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i prefer if falconer get nerfed now before people who don't play KF complains even more
    *cough* *cough* *you know who you are*
    I suggest
    Hawk attack
    reduce range from 6 to 4/5
    3 is too low
    increase the AP cost to +1 ap
    thats should make hawk attack better and falconer and any other champions with hawk attack less op
    Hawk attack nora cost be adjusted accordingly (reduce nora cost by 2 hopefully to 4/7/10)
    other than that falconer should stay same

8. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Wow, lots of love for Bowmage. Well at least it is one of the few legendaries that everyone can easily access even if it does cost 30K gold for the deck Elven Valor. Plus I happen to have him 2x already. Speaking of theme decks, Neuromancy has the wrong picture but how I do get the theme deck that picture corresponds to or is it permanently removed?

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Here is some things i propose first

The Buffs

1) ambling frond +1 spd + binding chains
    2) Circle messenger loses ally abilities gains abilities that train dodge or block or damage
    3) Fury +1 damage +5 hp
    4) please for everyone that plays k'thir make forest dragon a small champ this has been wanted for yearsss
    5) Great eagle honestly making him a small champ i would play him right away give him rend on base and put something else in place of rend ranks
    6) Rage of the circle remove limbo bump his cost up a bit limbo is an awful ability pox is a game of strategy you can't afford to give you opponent any free champs this is why he never sees play
    7) give seeker 1-2 ranged 2-3 ranged is quite possibly the worst ranged in the game
    8) Wilderkin remove berserk attack and gain ranks of berserker
    9) Winged lerper give him stealth and startle remove rend and detect bump his nora cost up he just seems like a champ that would be startled easily
    10) bowmage loses blindfire lose command archer gets +1 range +1 damage gets teleport and frost shield ranks or magic acolyte somehting to increase survivability
    The fun part now nerfs

1) Ancestral avenger -6 hp -3 damage same cost
    2) Deadly tracker loses leap 3 for leap 2 decrease range 2-3 loses declare hunted for still life
    3) Boa loses colossal and gets scale armor which fits him being a snake perfectly
    4) Elven ancestor loses phase shift for evasive ranks
    5) Strategist loses teleport, relocate relic and relocated ally for dodge and block ranks
    6) Elven mage loses loyalty gains frost shield and + 2 hp
    7) Falconer loses hawk attack 3 for hawk attack 2 and the cd gets increased
    8) Nectar fairy loses heal charged and gets spell charged
    9) Thirion loses plant regen ranks for just regen ranks gets 1-2 ranged and -5 hp
    10) Wood marshal druid range changed to 3-6 when turned into flame skitter form
    11) Forest giant loses resist physical ranks and gets plant regen

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  10. KPIC

I think some of the suggested mods here are a bit ridiculous. Falconer is good but not that good. Piercing Shot has the same damage output as Hawk Attack with the same CD, and it is on an upgrade path. Falconer should lose the entire UG Line 1 because that is where the problem lies. Make his UG Line 1 Hawk Attack: 1-3 with a +1 AP and +3 nora cost per rank. Move Forest Walker down to base.

Also, Strat should not lose Teleport or Relocate because that is his design. He should lose Surge: Enemy. Move Battlemaster 3 to base and give him UG Line 1 Teleport 1-3, since he is a wizard and most wizards have teleport, and give him UG Line 2 Relocate: Foe, Ally, or Relic.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't know where you're getting this information but it's wrong.

1/5th of the wizards in KF have Teleport.

12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I wanted to update this selection a bit. Would you play a Bowmage that looked like this?

Bowmage
    DMG: 9 | SPD: 6 | RNG: 4-5 | DEF: 0 | HP: 44
    Base Abilities- Attack: Lightning Arrow (0 nora), Precision (+6 nora), Rain of Arrows 2 (+10 nora), Spellswallower (+6 nora)
    Upgrade Path 1- Imbue Stun (+12 nora), Stun (+6 nora)
    Upgrade Path 2- Farshot 1 (+2 nora), Farshot 2 (+5 nora)
    Nora Cost- 68-77

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'd rather have him be a little more expensive or something, and be 3-5, 3-6, or 4-6 range.

14. KPIC

TY for the genius. How long did that take you? Okay, some of the wizards in KF have teleport. Still, he should have teleport.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Took me about 30 seconds. If you wanna be an asshat, he shouldn't have Teleport. Why? Because.

16. KPIC

WOW, you are about as smart as a box of rocks.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

That's only accurate if that box of rocks is smarter than you.

18. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Bowmage should be 3-5, imo. He's only half an archer :p

The problem is we want to accentuate his magic half. I think abilities like Magic Acolyte, an optional Train or Grant: X could be good. I do like the spellswallower idea.

19. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Spellswallower sounds appealing, definitely considering that option.
    I'd rather have him be more associated with Magic rather than Arrows.
    Imbue Stun/Rain of Arrows/Spellswallower/Magic Acolyte/Amplify Magic/Attack:Magic/ are all fairly flavor full.
    I'll see what I can come up with in the next few weeks.

PCR5 is a while away, but it's good to get the soup in the pot before we start cooking.

Xirone likes this.
  20. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I like it alot especially the lightning arrow very neat.