Pilfer BG

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by flash88, Jun 24, 2014.

1. flash88

flash88 Member

Hello.
    This is a new split i created.

http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/Cplcd_C5TCi=C4ZCjhCokC1ZS5Qs4Bs6+S3tS2ds59r2Ye1KE1pe1fe28

Fac :IS/SP
    Primary dmg type: physical
    Total combos: 4
    Range: 3-4
    Hp : 45

*The base is use AOE abilities like Rock Slide and others with dmg physical,and area dmg with rugolth Fist in pilfer champions... when a champion use pilfer in a ally with an equipament,this CD reset! This isnt a bug bug a logical thing,so you use several pilfer champions to destroy.

*The second combo is with Geomancer + Slaver wip : With create chasm ability + Slaver wip + pilfer champions ,you can use chasm + possess target with pilfer champ equiped, so use pilfer to reset possess ability and do all again...

*Other combo is use Tidal wave Terraformer to create a water space in opponent and cast Lighting storm 2x for a extra dmg
    12(Tidal wave) + 30( 2x eletric spell in water) + 3 dmg(Jolt2) = 47 dmg for 90 nora!

*The last combo is Shockwave abiliy

---
    use alacrity and Gravity Flux to approach opponents.
    Strip armor can amplify physical dmg
    and Rock Slide can remove fligth,so you can use rugolths Fist,also this terraformer have area attacks and combine with this bg.

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

why not SP/SL pilfer?
    Bloodthirsty Blade + kanen pillager, voil nighthawk, hyaenid spearman, skeez filcher (against FW)

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

draketooth rifle with pilfer is good also.

4. flash88

flash88 Member

sl it seems be good too