Player Council

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

A council member can't make stuff on his own. Lets say I get elected. I would always consult Gabriel, Boozha, and most likely ProfHulk before even doing anything because these guys know what is going on. They know what needs to be done as well.

2. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Why yes. Yes I am.

Oh is that so? I'd love to hear some of your ideas on the subjects.

Ok, so I don't know anything. I'm still curious why you would be better than Taylor?

3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Yea he needs to go nothing here is getting done.

4. Skullferno

Cause I have the time to actually do stuff. Geddens just said the past post about Posion Cloud, Hippos, Gekaal wasn't even Taylor. Taylor hasn't been present since the first week of revamp. Besides being a council member isn't just doing runes. It's a lot more work. It's like being a designer.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

looks like ST is getting a new councilman.

6. Skullferno

Yeah I talked to Geddens about it. Senshu is currently trying to contact Taylor and Only. If neither get contacted Gabriel will be it or we will have a new election.

Xirone likes this.
  7. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Yeah, make me the FS council member

Flyingfinn and Dagda like this.
  8. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

I'd help anyway I could, wouldn't mind doing it myself but consulting everyone to be honest. I could remain active on the forums and fill you in on what's being discussed regurly.

But yeah Skullferno seems to want a more democratic stance too which i think is great.

I'd focus a bit more on small fun themes in FS too, things like paralysis and pulsing globules for example..

I don't think Taylor has done anything wrong really though to be honest.

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

profHulk

10. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

Profhulk or Gabriel, no matter for me. I can only hope that possible presence of Gabriel in council won't harm his forum activity as much.

It's not even about Forglar Swamp power level. Our forum section is a forsaken waste, Jellies need some revision, several smaller things need a healing or balancing touch. But it's not up to the who is in the council, but FS forum needs a desperate heal. Our council representative should have the confidence, that whenever he opens the forum, he actually has something to ponder.

I would even love, that his first decision is opening several threads on the most disturbing cases in our faction. And the priorities of changes should be reflected by the activity in the current thread.

11. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Dont want to say "I told you so" but I told you so. Taylor just wasnt/isnt active on the forums enough. SO no big surprise that there was near nothing done.

GabrielQ would be the better choice for Council.
    Even over my guildmate ProfHulk. I just think that lastly named sometimes isnt serious enough.

12. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Being active on the forum is good, but it's also important that they are active in the game and play at a high level.

Ballballer likes this.
  13. Skullferno

being a high level doesn't mean anything Badgerale. I've met people who are rare league who have better grasp and concepts on this game than half of limited league.
    Example: Kormack.

If you meant skill level, then yes I agree with you. Rank level doesn't mean anything anymore Badger.

14. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It means that you are playing against the best decks and are yourself running a strong deck.

If you're a good player and are rare league then you are either not playing the runes that need balancing or are not playing often enough. Neither of these things is good.

15. Skullferno

You forget we want to balance the whole game not just the meta Badgerale. If by your ideology of balancing Jellibrium and half the other Bane Shift that needs worked on in FS would never get worked on cause no top players would ever think of playing it and it would just sit there.

16. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

What ranks do you people consider good enough?

17. Skullferno

Rank doesn't mean anything now a days. Any sane man can see that.

Either way Gabriel is so high up in mind thought and how the game mechanics work that he should just be the council member now.

18. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I would be cool with Gabriel currently people outside the faction think Taylor is doing something lol..

19. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Realistically, there are sometimes when this just can't be done. It is best to consult with others but, sometimes, the council members are asked for feedback so a change can be made pretty quickly. Also, there are certain aspects of the game that aren't meant to be discussed (like previewing new runes so Gedden can make changes). Still, consulting others when possible is ideal!

20. Skullferno

True but the majority of rework stuff that needs to be done is best to do in a small group. 1 person shouldn't have full reigns on it. That way multiple critics and feedback can be done. The idea of just 1 guy doing it would be the same idea of 1 man running the entire US government by himself.