Player Council

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

To be fair, the US government is much more complex than being a faction rep. Maybe a fair analogy would be like only 10,000 people running the US government.

Skullferno likes this.
  2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I am prof now you know me.

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Nominating an FS council member is good. Also, it would be beneficial to our faction if the FS council member nominated had his own cabinet to brainstorm with. In this way I know we will move the game forward and help with ideas, suggested nerfs or buffs to the FS faction.

Skullferno likes this.
  4. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

With what profhulk said the council would be President of FS changes and other faction members would be the FS party that tells him what to do leaving the final word to him. Much like a (democratically ruled) government.

For me personally it is more important that the Council member is active on the forums and reads pretty much everything posted in our party forums. I guess Taylor didnt really do that and mainly was nominated because he has his high rank and so people think he knows everything. In truth I guess he only knew what was really strong and abusable.

Alkioneus and jeeperz2 like this.
  5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

GabrielQ has my vote for fs council. Active in the forums and has a good understanding of balance and the other factions. Gabe has posted numerous threads, guides, and other things. He is willing to nerf as well as buff. Has knowledge of all the factions.

GabrielQ, Skullferno and Alkioneus like this.
  6. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

^^^ Kaio-Ken x100

7. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

profHulk. Good player who does not care about competition and/or rank. He is one of the very few people I know who plays pox mainly for fun. He is very active in the forums. He doesn't bandwagon and always seems to experiment with quirky and unpopular runes. He knows FS.

8. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't mind Prof as FS council either he knows what he is talking about when it comes to nerfs and buffs of FS.

9. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Well the idea is to get GabrielQ as FS council. The other FS cohorts and I will rally around el presidente Gabe in our cabinet meetings as we balance and elevate our faction to infinity and beyond! The other faction council members and the Hoity- Toity's feel comfortable reasoning with Gabe. I choose a branched fs democracy with GabrielQ as our diplomatic figurehead.

Skullferno likes this.
  10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Hail Hydra.

11. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

FS is a family.

12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Skullferno likes this.
  13. Skullferno