Poor Rumbler

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Authyrtyr, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

So when Skywings came out Skywing Rumbler was terrifyingly good and as such he got nerfed, hard. They removed Immortality (coupled with the simultaneous initiative nerf). The problem here is that they left him with short lived and he doesn't really make sense anymore. Immortality+Short Lived is a cohesive unit of abilities that forms an idea, just Short Lived is depressing. I suggest an update to him to make him make sense again.

Here's what I propose, a one point hit to DMG, give him immortality back, and remove initiative.

I don't know if there's been discussions regarding this before, but those are my thoughts. Feel free to discuss but I think that without his out of the gate rushing he's a little bit less terrifying (at least that's what terrified me about him).

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

He's less terrifying, but still terrifying.
    The fact that he has Short-Lived with THAT much of a dmg really hits me hard and poses a good mental question to your opponents, "would it be a sound investment to spend my AP to destroy that champ since he's gonna die later anyways?"
    "If I do kill him, can I get to his Nora Globe before my opponent does?"
    "or should I just paralyze him for 3 turns twice while I focus on others"

and the utility of him being the kamikaze, unit-blocker is really good. In the past, Ive to admit he's too strong for a 65Nora champ.
    I really like both using him and playing against him (as of now). He's just so versatile and really faks up ur opp's mind.

Although I have 1 thing to discuss about him: Lightning Blast. So useless on him. I'd rather have Death Nova: Electricity 4. or Electricity Aura 1 (against Perse)