Post Nominations for Split Rune Status

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Gorebucket, Feb 28, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I second this.

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Cave Dragon - SP/SL
    [I don't know, using him in Skywings + Skywing Beacon is fun. Not sure why this Dragon isn't a viable split unit]

Corrupted Guardian - SP/FW
    [please don't do a racial synergy with Clops, because he can possibly be a supporting pillar for a REAL SP/FW split BG with Risen Moga..not just a clump of goodstuff.... meaning either Zombies, or Curses module]

on Bogwood Mireoak...
    btw Bogwood Mireoak's synergy runs way better with SP rather than KF. Knockback + Poison, Elec Eaters. etc. With KF, his synergy would most likely be revolving around his Racial synergy instead of his abilities. KF has no Elec Eaters so if one of those Elec Fly dies, it'll hurt most of ur Treefolks, furthermore the poison thing is a good split with KF. But its not going to be Treefolk.

So....

KF/FS Treefolk - strictly only Racial synergy
    KF/FS Poison - Bogwood Mireoak fits here, but not the Elec Flies
    KF/SP Goodstuff - Bogwood Mireoak fits here PoisonCloud + Overcharged Golem, Mud Elemental, Ol'Sok Imm:poison.... and Elec Flies + Overcharged Golem, Lightning Elemental Elec Eater. But not the Racial synergy.

The only solution is changing Bogwood Mireoak to have a split built: Elec/Poison. That way, KF Splits can go for Poison. SP can split this guy in SP/KF or SP/FS and have him focusing on Elec.