Post-Revamp Stitched help

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by fattyy2k, Jul 2, 2014.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Ok so I am not very good at this game. I have been around for a long time but I have not played alot through the various changes this game has undergone. I need help understanding whats good for what reasons and tips in general for this game would be awesome. here is my BG for the stitched. I love this faction and despite people being upset with its condition, I want to try to make it work.
    stitched.jpg

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. fattyy2k

I changed up my spells a bit after a bit more playing. I took out the two retributions for an extra goreslosion and a stitched posession

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

you might want to reconsider the retributions as avatars (except IS) lost the 50% less spell damage.

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Ditch the anathema (90 nora?!) and you probably want to add 1 or 2 stitchling (very efficient with the hp buff and rabid - one took down a sciean yesterday for me). Try and run 1x sac and 1x retri

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Agirgis is the person to ask ;)

6. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

1)Definitely remove the Anathema. He's overpriced and does not really contribute to your deck at all.

2) I'd probably remove the Concealer as well. He used to be good, but got nerfed big time from the revamp.

3) I'd probably add in a Dreameater. They are super-cheap and pretty efficient.

4) If you want to add another champ, I'd probably add a Blackguard or Mesmer. They are both also very cheap.

5) I would take out Goresplosion. I heard it won't leave a Stitched Remains behind. If that's the case, it's not worth it.

6) Not sure if Repurpose leaves behind a Stitched Remains. If not, then I'd ditch it also.

7) I'd probably add a Soulreave and a Fading Recollection to deal with champs that you wouldn't normally be able to, such as magic-immune champs or champs with Righteous Deflection cast on them.

7. fattyy2k

this is my updated list. I added ancients protection for some extra defense. stitched2.jpg