Post your favorite FF ST BattleGroups!

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Hiyashi, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Well snap, DOG gave me a reason to play the game again. The problem is that I didn't play in forever and don't know how it works. Glorious failures are bound to happen and I'd feel terrible if I'd have to carry the whole weight of my ill successes all by myself. And that's where you come in!

Here's what you can do to help:
    1. Post your favorite BG, preferably as poxbase link
    2. ???
    3. Win a crappy prize*
    I'll play posted BGs, track scores and maybe do other unforeseen things.

Basic rules: FF ST, no duplicates of previously posted things, one BG per person, try to be unique but at least semi-competitive? ... Oh and mention "unobvious" ability choices, perhaps.

This sounds like the lames thing ever? Dang it! I Hope you post a BG anyway!

Have fun and happy holidays~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tweek516 1 / 2
    Lost against Fill0fFire (UD)
    Lost against Indijanac (ST)
    Won against MW24 (SL)​

TheBulwark 0 / 3
    Lost against manlybeast (UD)
    Lost against Saegan (KF)
    Lost against zeya231 (IS/SL)
    KingJad 1 / 1
    Lost against davre (UD/FW)
    Won against RasielCZ (UD)​

h0spy 0 / 2
    Lost against davre (SP)
    Lost against queen5me (SP/SL)
    g0y0 0 / 2
    Lost against MogaBait (UD)
    Lost against MW24 (SL)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*It'll likely be the crappiest Exotic that I happen to draw from the free packs, so don't get your hopes up for anything good.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

http://poxbase.com/deck/CjvCfkcfzc24Cf-cflCwfC4jckkChLCg7s7Ks19S2LS13sNrIE2xE2P
    My ST elemental bg
    You can easily replace the mastodon (in for the drain lumi) with a second crystal yeti(amazing rune especially with nohkan do handy).

Edit: this battlegroup can be played using Jakei Shaman & Icesnap synergy (the perferred upgrades have been selected on poxbase (one of the tundra whispers has frost attack, because the amp brought out by the shamans and Icesnap is just to great to not capitalize on (so there is a tiny frost module present))). You can also just go with crystals, obvious style of play. Lastly Nohkan do tank champs (crystal yeti was mentioned previously (stunning + nohkan do = ensued raged)).

One tundra whisper is used for magic damage and one for frost damage.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

http://poxbase.com/deck/cozCjvc24C8FChdC3wC4jcqGCg7s7KS7@S2LS13S2Kr1_r1yrIe2PE1D

Range: Juya, Elven Ancestor or Elders
    Buffers: Shaman, Whispers and Chrono
    Tank: Dragon

You will have a hard time against arrow eater like abilities, that's the spells and Stall for :p

Not competitive at higher ranks ofc... But super fun. Also I encounter a version of it that puerly buffes Ancestors, with Freezebug Keeper for Favor and lots of spells to double and triple tap with Soul Frost. Can be very effective depending on the map and certain champions, again just for fun and cheese wins. HF

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

5. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

8. Hiyashi

First round went as bad as anticipated. I feel like h0spy came closest to actually winning a game. If I didn't make poor and slow decisions it could have been won.

Also feel free to post some decks if you haven't posted yet!

9. Tweek516

*tweek516 :)

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Lol get rekt!

11. Hiyashi

I didn't manage to get as many games in as I have hoped to do. And considering my recorded win/loss ratio I actually have doubts that I would have met the required win quota anyway. But it was fun while it lasted. Perhaps I'll manage to get back into the game and not fail it on ridiculous levels after the expansion.

Anyway. Congratulations Tweek516, the random number generator that I googled chose you as the winner, so you get a crappy rune. Yaaay~

12. Tweek516

13. Tweek516

Thanks man