Pox Renovators

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Ravenhawker23, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

Sup fellow SL awesome people....I have been slowly increasing my SL rune collection of the last couple days and I am wondering if the pox renovators are worth running in anything....If so should it be split? Also kinda curious am I the only one who thinks eventually the renovators will become like harbs and doomies and such in value? Also on another side note been thinking of a charge bg for SL...Like something that uses mutate and mutations but doesn't take forever and a day to get going...maybe splitting it with SP or something...

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

where do these renovators even come from did they come in a pack i don't remember how i got mine

4. GabrielQ

you received it when you transferred your account from SOE to DOG

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You were asked a question about which faction you prefer, you received a renovator based on that.

6. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

AWEEE YAA BOY

7. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

Thank you Gabriel for posting that link for charge bgs. My main question though is Pox Renovators worth running in anything? i love them as much as my judge torien atm. RUnning renovators in budget draksar bg over archers (dont ask why i love em) and even running pox renovators in a sand based bg and gonna use dune walker mantles to make them fit in lol...anyway what do you run renovators in?

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Pox renovators are absolutely 100% worth running, particularly in an SL beasts bg.

9. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

They do sick damage son. Run them with anything.

10. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

Yea I love them, mostly trying to determine which theme or style of bg to run them in...any examples of what you run your pox renovators in would be lovely...I am finally out of ideas.

11. GabrielQ

12. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

What are the ways to get a second Pox Renovator or for different factions?

13. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Trade or have alts.

14. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Run em in a split with FS and slap a darkmarsh helm on them so they can assassinate for like 30 to 50 dmg. Post revamp I expect them to be not as good since champs on avg will have less abilities to boost their dmg.