Poxbox/Decondor still active?

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by nitebane21, May 11, 2017.

1. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I can't login into my poxbox account, I'm guessing due to it being inactive for quite awhile. I've sent an email and a PM on here but haven't gotten any response. Is Decondor still around and Poxbox still running?

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Poxbox is still running, no idea how active Decondor is though but i could login to poxbox now, and used it yesterday to trade some.

3. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

Poxbox works fine and the owner responds in 1-4 days usually, atleast for what i've needed to contact them.

4. nitebane21

I couldn't, said invalid credentials. Tried to reset my password, still couldn't. It's been 3yr I think since I last logged in so I'm guessing the account was made inactive. I emailed/messaged him on Tuesday so I guess I'll just wait longer.

5. nitebane21

6. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

I had the same problem a few days ago, until I realized/remembered my poxbox login userid is NOT the same as my Pox Nora userid. One of those brain fart moments.

Just a thought....

7. hugonomics

hugonomics The King of Potatoes

hey can some one get a poxbox admin to PM/E-mail me wondering if the values are up to date ?

8. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

I had a similar problem. It turned out I was typing a wrong poxbox username. I was trying to use my poxnora name, and it is different from my poxbox username. Check , if you can, that the username you use to try to log into poxbox is correct.

9. fogandsteel

The current values have been around for quite a while. All runes went down in prices. Because of the Forge. You can now forge Legendaries and Exotics untill they start coming out of your ears.
    The only things people might be really interested nowadays are Limited runes that do not have non-Limited versions: Fan Faire, Harbies and such.

10. nitebane21

Yeah, disappointing that the In value is 50% of the Out value though. I was hoping to swap some diplomats but nope.

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Diplomats are core set and are overstocked.

fogandsteel likes this.
  12. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Just play a few skirmish game of the faction you want diplomats for and you have them

13. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

Diplomats have much better Shard value than trade value. Sacrifice those runes, then Forge for what you need or Forge for a high value rune to then trade for what you need.

fogandsteel likes this.
  14. nitebane21

Good to know. As an old player it seems criminal to sac something like Thorn Collection but I guess that's the way it goes.

15. nitebane21

Wouldn't that lower the Out value then?

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Not in comparison to the In value. He's trying to discourage people from trading them in. The Out value is already very low when compared to other legendary runes.

17. fogandsteel

Yes, many runes have dropped in value because of the Forge. I remember I played UD when I started and had to buy Leg UD Angel for 15 or 20 bucks. Many Legs were so hard to find. Like Leg Princess Ctharia was such a big deal. Now nobody is interested because you can forge her whenever you want.

18. nitebane21

Other than saccing old runes or buying new packs, is there a way to get shards? Grind gold for packs I guess?

19. fogandsteel

There are Heroic Achievements described in the Launchpad. When finished, they give you 500 shards. Also, if you play Ranked matches, achieving some levels rewards you with shards. For example, for Battlemaster, you get 2000 shards.

20. nitebane21

Oh, yeah I saw that. I've had a tough time with the PVP one as when I'm there's usually only like 20 people and I get impatient waiting. Working my way through the aura one right now.