PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

You know, that would actually make sense, given that Ricky was not being protected.

2. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Why are we just accepting a double role claim on firk sensorate?

Obviously loyute and emries aren't both the firk sensorate.

I've never seen a mafia game where there are two of the same role.

3. Loyaute

I didn't make the game, but I do find it slightly odd that there are two sensorates. There can be more than one of a role in these kinds of games, so it is plausible.

4. Greysands22

Also I brought this up on page 13 so.. yeah there is either no medic, or the medic didn't use his power, or the medic targeted somebody other than ricky.

The question is why would medic target somebody other than ricky?

5. Greysands22

Well I'd say possible more than plausible. So let's assume you are the real firk sensorate as you claim loyute? What gives you reason to trust emries claim?

And same question to emries when gets on for that matter?

I mean we know mafia could have a shadow master and town could have an elven shade so by that measure no claim can just be trusted at face value.

It just seems to me that both loyute and emries are REALLY quick to assume they are both town, both firk sensorates, and both telling the truth.

6. Greysands22

Sorry for the triple post but I am walking out the door for more than a few hours and won't be able to post for a while so wanted to get my thoughts down and a conversation started before I go out.

Loyute you said you'd be targeting boozha with your sensorate power. Did you? What results did you get?

Same question for emries. Who did you target, what were your results?

Ok be back in a few hours guy.

7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I simply can't accept the dual sensorate claim. Look at the first page. Under Daredevil and Attendant squire, Mercenary and Footman, it says that there can be more than one person with this role. It does not however say that about any of the power roles. We should be skeptical about this whole dual claim thing.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, I should be trusted as townie by now. If the sensorate trusts me he should tell me what he found out so I can consider it and debate it.

9. PurpleTop

but shadowmaster you could be

10. Boozha

I am sceptical about dual claims aswell. We need to keep an eye on both and see what they claim. For the time being they should not trust each other either.

11. Boozha

I mean due to my actions, I don't know if I've been investigated yet.

12. PurpleTop

So here's the deal.... I figure there is no way that there are two sensorates. That would be counter to what it says on page one. I would like to believe that Ricky was able to block the real sensorate and that is why he died, but based on the events, I honestly am doubtful of that. It would seem that there may even be a third sensorate in the mix, based on what NapalmMonk said on page 41. Something fishy is going on.

VOTE: EMRIES

Two or more sensorates makes no sense. Two of them have claimed, so it is more than likely that one is lying and trying to convince the other that there are in fact two. Between loyaute and Emries, due to metagaming, I think that emries is the only one silly enough to try to pull this odd-ball move.

Additionally, if there are in fact three claimed sensorates, I wouldn't put it past them that Emries and Loyaute are in cahoots. But emries seems a better target given the current circumstances. Of course, this vote is subject to change.

13. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

As promised, I used Sensorate power on Boozha and he turned up Town. 3rd Sensorate, since you already claimed to Napalm Monk, tell him to tell us what I turned up as (to keep your identity a secret). I doubt there really was a 3rd Sensorate though. I also doubt the 3rd Sensorate would have claimed to Napalm Monk after several votes on him earlier. In other words, I'm going to use investigate Napalm Monk next to be sure :p

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I think the double sensorhead is dubious too.

Also i think i should say that though I think he should die I never actually felt like boozha is wrath...

And since he plays uglyfaced tastylegs he prolly knows who the real frisk sensorhead is better than us. But emries is an SLbro, but that is the issue isn't it? He still feels like an SL bro.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Or perhaps boozher is playing us fer reckless flight chickens moving into a wind generator zone over a chasm.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Same fer purpletulip.

17. Loyaute

Please publish a novel, or at least write down everything you think of in a day and send it to me.

Xinde and Geressen like this.
  18. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

"Firk Sensorate:

A visitor from Forglar Swamp, the Firk Sensorate is adept at haggling for the best prices possible. His mind reading abilities allow him to know how far the merchant is willing to go. As it turns out, it will also be useful for identifying the infiltrators. Once per night phase, the Firk Sensorate may target a player. The alignment (Wrath or Protectorate) of that player will be revealed to him at the end of the night phase. This power may not be redirected by the Ironfist Paladin."

"Deep Elf Mercenary:

Sent along to provide greater numbers for the infiltration team, the Deep Elf Mercenary is simply a blade for hire. The Deep Elf Mercenary has no powers. There may be multiple players with this role."

"Draksar Footman:

Sent along to provide greater numbers for the infiltration team, the Draksar Footman is there merely to follow orders. The Draksar Footman has no powers. There may be multiple players with this role."

"Attendant Squire:

The Attendant Squire was just sent to pick up a sword for his master, he didn't want to get involved in this mess. The Attendant Squire has no powers, there may be multiple players with this role."

"Salaman Daredevil:

There are few as dedicated to finding the best bargain as the Salaman Daredevil. Be it a new hang glider, or the latest technological toy, these brave souls always swoop in on stalls that are having a sale. The Salaman Daredevil has no powers, there may be multiple players with this role."

19. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I say we lynch Emries. He tried hard to form a counter-wagon to oppose the Darkpally wagon, and I find the double Sensorate claim to be BS, especially based on the above lack of "There may be multiples of this role".

Vote: Emries

PurpleTop likes this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Unless you're the wrath guy who's immune.

Or unless both loy/emries are joke claiming like they probably are since it doesn't say there can be more than 2 of the same superheroes and you're just using some fake claim of them trying to be prot to be prot as well.

Would seem like you/emries/loy are all in it together

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.