PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh btw, im trying to find all this Bane Shift but there's like 41 pages.

How are the days distributed? When does a day end, how long do I have to cast my vote for this day etc? How long is night phase or whatever?

Basically, whats the timetable look like?

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

can't I'm already putting off on writing my book "the baker's son of Enkhuizen" it's based on a true story ( of a baker who is allergic to his own dough in the village of enkhuizen where a friend of mine is from, it's based on just this) it will be about how the baker lost his job because of that and it will be sad and affect his son who feels pushed to succeed as a baker, however while winning first prize in a kids baking show his dad realizes this and rushes to tell him to follow his dreams only to have the flour fall on him and he dies of alergic shock backstage, the overarching themes will be to follow your own dreams and not those laid out for you by your parents and not to impose them on your children. there will be some villians, I think the main one will be the one presenting the show in wich the protagonist finally realises what he should be doing. perhaps this same villian will somehow be sort of responsible for the death of the father trough lazyness.

See the problem is that I am not icelandic, isn't like 1 in 3 icelanders statistically going to be a published author? I'm dutch so it's harder for me :(

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

current phase is 48 hours (minus time past since ricky was found dead), night phase is 24

4. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ok guys, I think I've got the best solution to this matter. It'll require one sacrifice that may very well be Wrath to begin with, but I think we'll get the most information and results out of it yet.

Operation: Napalm Martyr

Objective: Lynch Napalm Monk

Prerequisites: This plan entirely assumes that the 3rd Sensorate only claimed to Napalm Monk after investigating him the first night and found him as Town. If this were not so, then you're an idiot, 3rd Sensorate. However, I find it unlikely that the 3rd Sensorate would claim to someone on the first night just by investigating since at that time All the faction fooling roles were still present, giving the 3rd Sensorate bad odds.
    3rd Sensorate please DO NOT reveal your name to anyone on this forum just yet.

Process: We get the most votes on Napalm Monk. Napalm Monk reveals who claimed to him. Person claimed by him confirms himself as Sensorate.

Possible Results:

1) Napalm Monk turns out to be Wrath. If he is not the Shadowmaster and still Wrath, we now have a direct link to a false Sensorate (aka probably Wrath).

2) Napalm Monk turns out to be Protectorate. We now have the 3rd Sensorate as confirmed as we can ever have him be, and more confirmed than me and Loyuote after the 3rd Sensorate confirms claiming before. We can now all claim to the 3rd Sensorate who will point then point out any inconsistencies publicly. Furthermore, this nets us a list of people to investigate with Sensorate powers. And Medic will have someone to target each night phase instead of someone random.

Other Reasons:

1) The results should be enough but here are some other ones: I've been suspicious of Napalm Monk from the beginning and still am. This can be seen from my voting for him which stuck (eventually). Other people I've been suspicious of but didn't have a solid reason to until now are PT and TeaNinja. The former just feels scummy and the latter keeps reciting rules like he's trying to use it as Power Word: Shield. Them voting for me, a Sensorate, without solid proof clinches it for me but voting for Napalm Monk this phase will get us gamechanging information.

2) After one Wrath member has died, there should only be 4-5 more given the player ratio. There is no reason for me, if I were Wrath, to directly link myself to another Wrath member at this ratio. It stands out and would almost certainly get one of us killed by either Town or Wrath eventually. This means reducing the number of remaining Wrath by half. A poor decision for Wrath. This changes if I'm Town. It becomes an advantage worth the risk instead since we'll get solid information for at least a solid 3 night phases (assuming Medic is targeting one of us). That means a total of At Least 5 night phases worth of Sensorate information that can be trusted. That's like half the players almost. We can investigate Anyone that's the tiniest bit suspicious with this much time.

3. You guys love me and there's much more information to be gained with the above operation. I expect anyone that does not follow this plan to give a VERY good reason because it is almost certainly gamechanging. I don't think any other plan would be able to get us this much result in this game. You guys can vote for me the next phase if you want to, but this is something that needs to happen Now.

Vote: Napalm Monk
    I expect you guis to as well :p

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Why was I singled out?

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

thanks good sir

Geressen likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

cause you a silent creepy little Firk.

8. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I have two medic claims, and I believe one more than the other because it makes more sense.
    Vote: Teaninja

9. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Unless I missed it, you didn't post during Night Phase 2

10. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

pretty sure emris is just trolling.

anyway my top candidates for maf are

Qucas (voting pattern)
    Dagda (hunch)
    TeaNinja (certain things seemed too convenient)
    Markoth (voting pattern)
    Geressen (wtf)

11. Emries

Gav is just mad he has no map awareness

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Personally I suspect the sensorates. There most probably aren't 2. I want to hear a third claim to evaluate or ... well, lynching Emries sounds surprisingly good to me. Napalm Monk wouldn't be the worst choice either, but Emries gives me the worst vibes ...

That said, I have arguments for him aswell, so I won't vote yet. However, I cannot accept that there are three sensorates. Two? Maybe. Napalm, reveal your contact or be lynched.

Also, Emries' last post was suspicious as Firk. I don't know who to trust.

13. Boozha

Teaninja is very low on my list of suspicions. In a moment where dark was almost off the hook he put the noose back on. Why vote for him?

14. Emries

my last post was in italics.

15. Boozha

The one before of course, the big one.

16. Loyaute

It's like you didn't read my post. There are two people that have claimed medic to me, either directly or indirectly. Teaninja seems unlikely to be the medic out of these two.

17. Emries

I don't see why it is so suspicious. The reasoning is perfectly sound and it's a good play.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Maaaybe i should claim a power role, seems like the popular thing :p

Xinde likes this.
  19. Loyaute

4th Sensorate confirmed.

Xinde likes this.
  20. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Thank you for more clearly displaying my point :) glad we are on the same page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.