Poxnora Subscription?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Mar 1, 2015.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

How is it unfair? If you do not wish to, you do not have to pay. Nor should they give you benefits if your not supporting them. Ideally nothing on the subscription would be unique, and have an impactful detriment in difference between who is supporting, and who isn't. (Banners.... No. Best example I can give.) I can see how it could be bad, but this conversation is from the point that "if it could be good, what options would you like to see?" How much would you opt to pay for these extra little benefits.

Ipox suggested nameing them Boosters. Boosted gold, gain, A daily boost of shards, ect. Something.

Just something to help Pox.

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

naming tokens and champ/avatar skins would be really popular. It wouldn't need a subscription and it would haul in a lot of cash. Players LOVE customization.

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I agree. It is not a necessity to have it on a subscription. It was -like everything here- a possible idea.

I have no say, if, when, or how this comes about. I don't even know if it is a possibility. However it is a good subject to ponder on. If we happen to find a baseline for the discussion where for 5.00 a month, you could get a little bit of side benefits. Players wouldn't mind paying for it (If the chose to do so) and the Greens didn't mind setting it up. Then it can't be a bad thing.

However ^ isn't going to happen if everyone who shows up just say no "this, this, and this". The idea is to discuss possibilities. What could happen, instead of what can't happen?

What would you not mind having on Subscription/Booster/Monthly Benefit what ever you want to call it.

4. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Players LOVE customization -> BUYABLE SKINS ! this will make money for POX !

and Name Tokens.

SaintKiwi and MEATMAN like this.
  5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I very much agree with IMAGIRL's intent here.

I am an old school player with many old runes but stopped purchasing random packs back in 2010. The whole idea of random packs turns me off. I would be happy to pay some sort of sub to support the game and receive particular runes.Keeping it as an option would not affect those who don't want to do that.

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

What they should do is give an option for subscription but not make it a huge p2w scam example could be

1) Every month if your subscribed you get
    15 platinum tokens
    20 gold tokens
    25 silver tokens
    Once they get the tourny system working again
    8 tickets
    1 of the most recent packs
    and 200 shards
    and maybe the option to name one of your runes again

I would pay 8 bucks for something like that each month.

7. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Unlimited rune access for $15 a month. I'll do it!