PoxPoints (fully automated tradestore!) -- OFFLINE

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Poxpoints, May 18, 2015.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I don't distrust you or think it would be immoral to offer that service, to be clear, in fact I find the integration extremely nifty, but I'm just very iffy about giving out those details. I'm thankful for the manual trader ;)

newsbuff likes this.
  2. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Getting this error when I'm trying to trade IN runes (Both with the automatic and the manual trader):

"Trade failed due to not enough store stock. This is a rare occurrence that can happen if another user traded for the runes you wanted before you and the store ran out of inventory. Please clear your cart and re-add the runes you want. The store inventory amounts have been updated. Sorry for the inconvenience."

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Checking now. Thanks--
    UPDATE - LOL we ran out of bronze tokens again. omg I thought I fixed that @_@ hang on.

Karamasov likes this.
  4. Karamasov

Haha. Thx for the quick fix :)

5. Karamasov

newsbuff likes this.
  6. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Thanks!

We are still open for business and it seems like most (all?) trades now include an equal exchange of bronze tokens. I'll keep an eye on it for inconsistencies or bugs~

UPDATE - Ah, it's simply manual traders who fail to add bronze tokens to their trade (auto traders of course have the bronze tokens added by default by the app). We're not currently rejecting the manual trades for this. vitaumd is currently sapping the bronze token stock with trades lol. I think I will have to force manual traders to include bronze tokens so we don't keep running out.

-newsbuff

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Karamasov likes this.
  7. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Accepted the bid!

Just a quick question, when will be the end of beta, is there something your would like to achieve before the launch?

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Primarily this (below) as well as just normal operation for several weeks without any new bugs.
    • Trade IN or OUT more than 1 copy of a rune per trade
    • Optimizing the speed of the trader.

9. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

These sounded amazing! looking forward to it!

Poxpoints likes this.
  10. vitor

vitor The King of Potatoes

Mann, I am really sorry hahaha, I thought I took only 4 however? I had some errors like the ones mentined, maybe the tokens got bidded and I canceled the trade. Anyway, if you need some, just message me, I still have some!

newsbuff likes this.
  11. Poxpoints

We are back open!

We fixed some potential exploit vulnerabilities related to manual trades and are now better than ever :)

Please enjoy the shop.

-newsbuff

12. Poxpoints

We will now start working on:
    - Optimizing the speed of the trader.
    - Making sure people can trade IN and OUT more than 1 of the same rune at a time.

Cheers,

Josh753

newsbuff, darklord48 and Karamasov like this.
  13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

We briefly went offline to make some corrections in our database on a stock # and user's Premium Pox Point balances, but we are back now.

14. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Keep up the good work, I kind of ran out of stuff to trade in so I can't do much more test, sorry =x

15. Karamasov

You have never found a price for the LE Firk Mindcaller. There are tradeable ones out there. I know, I was lucky and got one ;)

Don't know about Ayla and Hood Elf though.

16. Poxpoints

Iirc they fixed that bug, no? @Sokolov

If not then I will price it as soon as possible!

Cheers,

Josh753

17. Karamasov

I really hope it isn't a bug. If it is I feel stupid for not trading it away. And good for not having some guy cheated out of his value cards.

18. Poxpoints

Well easy way to test it, can you put yours up for trade still?

And I think it was a bug, but I could be mistaken.

Cheers,

Josh753

19. Karamasov

20. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Moved to RT, and stickied as your primary thread as previously mentioned. A 2 day redirect has been left in GD.

Last edited: May 23, 2015