Problem runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Apr 30, 2023.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Sandstalker dust devil- lose domain sand, tired of seeing people scrub by using this rune.
    ruthless netmaster- lose empowered offense, also dictate and mutation gore on a range champ when skeez generate a ton of ap quickly, and sl a ton of damage makes 0 sense
    golden lamia- zeal damage on ranged champions just shouldn't exist, also exertion on a champ with zeal:damage, that's a +4 damage buff right away. Top that off with the strongest sabotage ability in the game and 7 range this champ is crazy.
    deathcaster- death pact + drain 2 is a neat combo, the issue is soulsift. It's way to efficient for it's cost, and with drain it is possible to get multiple death pacts off as fw always has a wall of meat.
    mandate from sheoul- Too cheap for a 25 hp heal and huge damage buff in a faction with large damage already
    hekatian blood draught- It's a 14 damage buff..... and a large heal given it also gives bleed, can just be removed before the 4 attacks, or sacrifice/retribution for ultimate damage.
    destiny- spot piercing shot 3 is probably worth 30 nora- a spot 11 damage and 25 heal is way too much for 35 nora
    tracker gnark- 12 damage, 7 speed, 3 defense, 60 health, leap 3, entangle, surge, scrapper, swarm. In any other faction this would cost 100 nora. Swarm in st in general is problematic with the huge hp boost, and the access to boost, sermon, etc.
    demonologist- ranged swarm from 5 spaces, for 70 nora
    demon lich- Ranged swarm, 15 damage, great utility champ. 15 damage on swarm champ from ranged ?

Pretty much every angel in the game is pretty op right now, but I guess at least everyone has one.

Equips have gotten fairly out of control in this game, too cheap, and sometimes give 4 or 5 abilities. Snowdrift charm for a possible 15 nora equip...... It's st, so I guess they get a pass, course so does sl these days.