Proposed Changes to Fix Jellibrium

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

In my own personal opinion I didn't see them as a major threat prior to revamp, so if we were literary to advert all the changes of the revamp, that would be an easy simple fix.

Suggestions and thoughts?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I was thinking about jellebriums, and I thought that it would be nice it they focused in heavy control, that, paired with the psychic synergy should allow the player to balance his bg between CC/punch as he pleases, making them fit dinamically with other psychic options like firks.

Leadrz, Alkioneus and Skullferno like this.
  3. Skullferno

Truly brilliant. This is why I love you Gabriel.

Flyingfinn likes this.
  4. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

The funny thing about Jellebrium before the revamp was that Jellebrium Lightbringer applying burn had Fire Immunity, Mindbender with psychic aura had Psychic Immunity, Skycaller had electric resistance. I've always seen Jellebrium as psychic beings dotting various effects out of psychic attacks and having resistances/immunities. Fixing Mindbender would be the crucial. All the mediocre power Jellies had was the Mindbender with vaporize/deafening aura - he was their only enabler.

Each Jelly was tied to damage type:

Skycaller - electricity
    Lightbringer - fire
    Mindbender - psychic(mindwipe/aura) and sonic(in a way, due to deafening aura)
    Darkweaver - psychic
    Extispicer - poison(in a way)
    Coral Creeper, Forglar Jellyfish - I do not count them, Coral Creeper was just a lackluster from Plague of Ba'lah

Maybe we could start revamping them according to this key.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. Alkioneus

Doubleposting - Jellebrium Darkweaver definitely shouldn't choose between Sands of Time and Energy Thief(edited mistake)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    Leadrz and Skullferno like this.
  6. Skullferno

Coral Creeper was a great enabler because almost all of my jellibrium bgs tied into with Psy and he had Amp Psy 10 and Soften. I mean he wasn't great but he was a solid support.

7. Alkioneus

Always at least one could be squeezed in prerevamp racial Jellies or "meta psyamp". His post-revamp changes left him even as a better champion. 4-6 precision for less than 70 nora? Currently he would 2xauto in each jelly deck. He was(and is) fairly balanced. What do you propose for Mindbender - he is the key rune to be buffed?

Deafening aura and/or vaporize at the cost of mindwipe aura/psychic magnetism. They could even be on the same path, but Big Pink needs them.

8. Skullferno

Easy as you said. Commander Jellibrium on base, upgrade path tier 1: Deafening Aura, Mind Wipe Aura 1, Spell Aegis Tier 2: Psy aura Vaproize, Psy aura 3, Sentinel

Psy Magnetism needs to be removed from base because the relic for JEllibrium's give them all psy mag!

9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Ima post about Extispicer.

He's always felt he fitted his class of a rouge, But lacks the Speed to do so and his current stealthing method just doesn't seem suitable for him as he gets picked off by range before he can stealth / lacks to ap required to hit and leave.

Stun is over his racial, which isn't too bad in my opinion though Subsime i think is not a good thing for exti as it can bee seen as useless because he should be aiming to be stealthed.

Plus resist psychic really seems like a waste for him as well.

Overall he needs a lookover and a fix up