Public BGs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morfeas, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

1. Make them viewable in the rune manager. How obvious is that? Selectable upgrades too. Have the runes NOT appear in the rune list, just the BGs being in the BG list, undeletable.

2. Change each decks "cover card" to an actual champion, their exo/hereo/boss/w.e
    I mean, Boa for the KF? Drown, a spell, for the FS one? Come on boys..

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

At the moment, they could just change the upgrades to the ones making the most sense. I believe they wanted to have as much control as possible over the public decks, thus not allowing them to be seen in the rune manager, and in my opinion, after having so many battle groups made, having another 16+ battle groups that I can't remove would be frustrating as well.

I haven't given much thought to the covers, but I didn't have any real issue with them from the get go.

Zenity likes this.
  3. Morfeas

I find the fact that I cannot view my runes in those decks beyond frustrating. So I suppose we disagree on this one. the cover one is just sth that doesn't make sense to me, it's not that crucial.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I agree that the runes should be viewable and I'll finish reverse engineering the battle groups later today and posting them up in the beginner's guide, but I just feel that my rune manager already gets too clogged up with battle groups due to having to copy the battle groups and no easy mass delete battle group button that adding sixteen more would be frustrating.

5. Morfeas

I shoulda mentioned wanting to view the runes in the rune manager. Maybe if we added a second drop down menu with "Publick BGs" your concern wouldn't be an issue. I still fully support the idea of my original post though.

6. Morfeas

Aslo, while we are at it, if you own a public BG AND it's free to play this week, it appears twice in the BG list.