Question about this expansions boxes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Considering there are no legendaries in this expansion do we get something as compensation seeming the 5% legendary chance will have no effect? Maybe something like discounted prices or an additional exo etc? Sokolov

D4rkSteel and Poxlife like this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

How about a free platinum token? And a free ticket? Or what if DoGz donated $1 of each box to Charlie Hebdo victims?

Off topic:

AA needs such a hard nerf that peeps start calling him BB. <------------------constructive feedback.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    jeeperz2, Lushiris and OriginalG1 like this.
  3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I refuse to pay the same price when there is no additional anything.

4. Vote Kanye 2020

The option to get tickets would be nice, but that would require them to fix the tourney system first :(

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

20% of every pack having a chance to get an exo from it. Since it's 5% for legendary and legendaries are more rare then 5%leg=10% I guess.

6. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Fix.

However i think more exo chance would be cool enough

DarkJello likes this.
  7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

New expansion packs don't have LEG chance because they don't exist yet - it wouldn't really make sense :D

LEG chance got added to the Bonds of War and Core/Extended set packs to make LEGs accessible.

We are still talking about it internally, but the current idea is that Mid-Terms will just stay on sale til the next expansion along side the Base Expansion pack, when the LEGs move into the Extended (and Craftable) state. This will mean that the LEGs will remain on sale until they are craftable or available in the normal packs with the 5% chance.

This is all subject to change, of course, as DOG figures out how they are going to these releases :)

DarkJello likes this.
  8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

If Ronin has no LEGS what is it standing on?
    also will the pack get a free exotic extra for each pack purchase instead of leg?

9. JaceDragon

Lushiris likes this.
  10. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

I'm ok with this really. Did previous expansions come with a chance of legendaries on release? No, they did not.

WhatTheHex likes this.
  11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Maybe because previous expansions had a different cost.

12. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Yep. They were more expensive unless you got your station cash during a sale.

13. Revengercm

well please make the boxes 1500 credits since there aren't any leg chances. I'm paying with steam cards so it won't be worth buying an extra $10 for it.

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Yeah I gotta admit, it seem's like they would be overpriced at 1800 considering you're only really going to get a 2-3 exo's (if you're lucky and they will probably be worthless). Just like how these holiday deluxe packs were about 500 overcosted.

I mean if you compare them to the most recent midterms they were just under 200 credits (I think). So for 1800 you could either get a box or get 8 guaranteed exo's with 80 additional runes. Point being prices seem to be erratic and can easily give the impression of things being overcosted or undercosted.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  15. Revengercm

True true. Well I don't want to spend $40 for 3-6 exos and not be able to trade some because they're not good. I mean how many exos and legs are in game? I won't expand more than FW and UD because it will just either take my whole career life or my college money. I mean I did bought something for $20 and luckily I got 4 exos from it. I will have to see how good is everything from Ronin.

16. JaceDragon

Wait, 1 box is 20$ for me, why?

17. Revengercm

Mine is for $17.5 I'm from Puerto Rico, idk if that makes a difference.

18. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

@h0spy

Darth Vader and "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

DoGz absolutely needs to provide good value in each box.

Any other key points u want to highlight?

19. Vote Kanye 2020

What?

20. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I think he's saying wait and see. Not sure though.