Ranger Decks

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Sokolov, Aug 28, 2016.

1. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

No some lasted for an extra 6 turns like Reclaim.

You can check it here.

http://www.poxpulse.com/rune/id/8061

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yes, it says: "While Powered, a Sapling champion under your control spawns adjacent to this relic every 3 rounds. While Powered, when you play an Area Effect spell, spaces within the affected area of that spell also become Vegetation for the next 6 turns."

So it adds 6 turns of Vegetation to all KF AEs.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

How does changing him from Ranger to Rogue make him double benefit from ranger and plant?

What?

4. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Change him so that he doesn't benefit.

5. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

I think we are saying the same thing except it requires being powered.

6. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Could that effect from germination get put onto a champion instead/a relic that doesn't spawn saplings.

There's a pretty decent number of hidden vegetation units would be nice to make better use of the ability on maps where there isn't much vege!

Could tie it into rangers with a support unit, an ability like snow shroud that's rangers only but on vege? Maybe I have the wrong idea with rangers being sneaky and quite elusive before dashing into the battle?

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Just give us some epochal rangers and be done with it :D

Xirone likes this.
  8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yes please! Alt. damage rangers would be hot.

Etherielin likes this.
  9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I like a ton of the ideas here, however I really hate swarms I'd prefer if queen anaru got a baby per lerper.

For a little while I was playing a is/k'thir split using combined arms and momento, let me tell you something, shroud+battlemaster+defender+enduring aura+nexus aura+ momento= damage isn't even a real thing. I also threw in prodigy so if I did get attacked from range my opponent immediately regretted it. The bg was very fun, I might try throwing in some rangers to see how that works out.

Long setup, but when it got rolling at all it was pretty crazy.

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

That equip giving all those stats and multi is just too much, the equip would need to be like 50 Nora. Covenant gives +1 range, +10 hp and blessed for 25 Nora.

11. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Please redo it so that Anaru has Tailwind.

12. Xirone

Tailwind would be amazing. Pretty sure people would complain. Still, it would be amazing.

13. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

In the patch notes preview Sok showed the new Elite Blade! I like it a lot. Anyone have any ideas on any good candidates for it?

Elite Blade: Equipped champion has +10 MAX HP, +1 DEF, and +2 DMG. If it has Class: Ranger, it also gains <ability value=2078>Reflexes 3</ability>.

Corgi Ranger is a great choice... hes already great, and running this will give him both reflexes and evasive (if you choose evasive).

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  14. Tweek516

Gonna be a beast on investigator

I expect it to be nerfed after a few weeks playing tbh

15. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

How is it going to be good on Investigator? Shes not a ranger either.

16. Xirone

There will be some good targets, like Enforcer of the Circle, Colossal Boa, Vashal Quillquip, and any ranger with Evasive. On demand Shatter is pretty common and this is largely a defensive equip so it may be fine. We'll see.

17. Tweek516

Agh meant inspector.

18. Xirone

He probably meant Inspector. I get those two confused all the time.

Edit: Confirmed :)

Etherielin and Tweek516 like this.
  19. Xirone

Provision: Utility on Vashal Quillquip will be pretty useful when equipped with an Elite Blade. Hopefully a few other Rangers will get a Provision ability!

super71, Etherielin and Tweek516 like this.