Rate my demon BG

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by golemjr111, Mar 31, 2014.

1. golemjr111

golemjr111 New Member

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

The bg is good. I would replace pinchusion for minotaur sentry just because he's op and I would cut soulbleeder for more spell/relics or equips, maybe sacrifice or retribution.

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

My thoughts...but I'm hardly an expert:

If you run 18 champs, with a lot of them being pricey, I think 2x sacrifice is mandatory.
    I think Demon shield is 2x or 0x, but not 1x. Happen to explain if you'd like.
    You have a lot of build up champs....2x vixen, 2x thirster, gloombringer,, demonvein. In order for them to build up, something has to die. You don't have a lot of built-to-die champions. And for 3x of them to build up, then need something like lifesiphon that heals them. I'd consider a tinderbox or two, which will let you substitute an orb of protection for demonshield.
    Finally, 2x nightfall, 1x pincushion, and 1x strangler seems too much in the font contesting role. I'd cut 2 of them.

Edit: Many of these are stylistic preferences. I'll probably have a different opinion in 3 months.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  4. Thonskie

Thonskie Member

I agree with Raikan with regards to the font contesting role. replace 1x or 2x champs with other useful spells or relics. But yeah, your BG is Good,

5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty