Return of Anumon (Non Champion Runes)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by NiGhtMaRiK, Apr 26, 2014.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Spells

Quicksand Spell Nora:50
    AoE x3
    For the next 3 rounds
    Non flying Units Occupying this space gain Lumbering and are pulled 1 space to the center at the end of every turn. Units in the Center Suffer 16 Dmg and Lose 3 ap at the beginning of their turn. Units 1 space from the center suffer 8 dmg and lose 2 ap at the beginning of their turn. Units 2 spaces from the center suffer 4 dmg and lose 1 ap at the beginning of their turn.

Scurvy Spell Nora: 40
    AoE x4
    Affected units become Wearied, Diseased 5, gain infectious and Lose 2 ap

Relics

Sarcophagus Nora: 55 Hp: 28
    Champion's adjacent to this unit gain Mummify (This champion loses all conditions, gains race Zombie/Undead, Zombie Apocalypse,Boon of the Undead, and is removed from play. At the end of your next turn, it returns to play adjacent to the unit granting this ability. If the unit granting this ability is destroyed before this champion returns to play, this champion is destroyed). *Mummify 4ap Relic HP 21

BlackWind Chest Nora: 50 HP: 21

This Relic is shadowspawned and has Tortuns Trade, Tariff, and Soul Collection. Friendly Blackwinds in 3 spaces of this unit have Nora Burn.

Equips:

Aegis of Anumon Equip Nora:50
    Equipped champion has Pawn and Impenetrable. If the equipped champion is Anumon, you are refunded 25 nora upon equipping.

Torturous Fangs Equip Nora: 45
    Equipped champion has Defensive Strike and Consume. If the equipped champion is Aspwatcher, Rhyia, you are refunded 25 nora upon equipping.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Why don't you try to group these things in some way? I'm interested to read about the blackwind tortuns, but they are all around the place. and you should make some introduction, it's not like you thought a whole expansion without some backstory

NiGhtMaRiK likes this.
  3. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I had to post them all first. Or thats the only way i thought of how to do it. But i was doing just that, they are all up now :)

Glad you're interested!