Revamp hope list

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by koliss, May 8, 2014.

1. koliss

koliss New Member

Who's the one champion you are most excited to see redone?

I'm thinking of the sand elemental, poor guy never sees play.

michael pietrzak likes this.
  2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I'm extremely skeptical, I'm assuming everything will go +5/10 nora.

That being said, I hope Dragon Handler gets all his vulns back. 39 nora dhandler nvr4gt

3. bluestun

bluestun Member

sand elemental still works with the fruit combo doesnt it?

4. bluestun

bluestun Member

Its not necessarily that older draksars will all remain shoeboxed under the new system. Since upgrades have costs attached now, you never know how efficient older champs might be if they have two different abilities they could choose and each is -3/5 nora then a draksar spellsword potentially would have its two "worst" upgrades and cost 6-10 less nora. Naturally it would depend on what those upgrades happened to be otherwise a crap champion that costs a little less would still not be worth it.

5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I'd like to see what becomes of the acid ele, but my fear is acidic greeting will be priced rather highly thus hurting the ele, the rotten fish god, and potentially the myx matriarch.

Also the destroyer and draksar master. I've always been fond of those two runes.

6. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

no SL preview = low expectatives

bClef likes this.
  7. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Ravagers will be tier 1 again. Two legged dinos 4eva!

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

there was an SL preview, it was the 95 nora blackguard

9. Kampel

Yeah.. mixed feelings about that.. i will just wait and see the revamp, i haz faith on owls

10. Goodkeenan

Goodkeenan The King of Potatoes

I wanna see Draksar Lord + Draksar Shifter buffed!

Faust and michael pietrzak like this.
  11. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

and the Dreadnaught!

Faust likes this.
  12. Goodkeenan

Priest of Fury could also use a re-work... and homicidal thug. Buff shoeboxed Draksar!

13. bluestun

bluestun Member

dreadnaught should be very interested, seeing how it has 10 base abilities and can gain 11 with upgrade. If he becomes one of the units with 6 abilities then he is still losing 4-5 but hes a titan, so he is still expected to be very expensive and strong. That would mean he would have to get quite the stat boost unless they want to vastly lower his cost

14. nytrequiem

nytrequiem The King of Potatoes

Hopefully Wyrmpriest will be made to not suck. But since that is unlikely... Maybe they can do something with D Lord or RipDemon.

Faust likes this.
  15. Terezar

Terezar New Member

I want to see my precious Draksar Shifter get more utility.

Faust likes this.
  16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm wondering if Tainted Vinecreeper will get a boost compared to the rest since it is already speed 5.

17. Kampel

I vote for the Shifter too!

Faust likes this.
  18. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Vine creeper is completely un runnable right now, I've thought of so many variants to use him but I just can't he's so bad, my vote goes to him

19. Goodkeenan

Seems there's quite a few of us wanting this. It seems like such a waste for him in the shoebox, a Draksar that can shapeshift is so awesome. Maybe they could make his shapeshifting abilities to do with charges, for example with his pit dragon form, whilst in that form spend 4 charges and you get colossal, spend another 4 and he gets eviscerate blah blah blah.

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sounds like the Mutation mechanic. The ability to shapeshift one part at a time would be pretty cool.

21. Goodkeenan

Thats what I was trying to imply, it would synergise well!