Ritual of Destruction on Kanen Crone

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Pipster, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

• Ritual of Destruction (renamed from Rite of Destruction)
      • Target summoned within 3 spaces is destroyed. The nearest opposing champion takes 10 Acid damage. This ability shares a cooldown with other Rite and Ritual abilities.

Ritual of Destruction seems to be now focused on interacting with summons. This was an ability on the Kanen Crone from pre revamp and the way they've changed it now has absolutely no synergy with the Kanen what so ever, as they do not spawn any summons (except for Howler swarms). Now it's even more of a sandbag ability than it was before. It's +8 nora on an already overcosted 88 nora Kanen Crone (8 base dmg and 6 spd). Her main utility is boost 3. But at 88 nora she's not runnable, or even in competition to run with other ranged choices like Kierg or Spark Crone.

If we want to diversify the meta and actually have options, we're better off taking this empty ability from her, and getting her price down to a runnable state.

Opinions?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Realize that this ability targets both friend and foes, so it's a counter to summons.
    Swarms are real champions also.

Pipster likes this.
  3. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Oh! That's a great upgrade and a summon counter. OK, I'm happy with that. I think its less sandbaggy now than it was before then.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Swarms are summons.