Rune Forge needs work!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sean5056, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

Please make this a priority. It is not worth the time to try to shard your common and uncommon champs one at a time. Especially if you have 2/10 of the champs in your deck, you have to keep scrolling over to shard the other ones, which takes even longer.

Please make a mass shard/ checkbox option somewhat like any email inbox has with deleting emails. You could easily click several runes and see all their levels to make sure you are sharding the right ones.

I also think the sacrifice value is too low on runes. It takes too many to cash in for something good. You need to balance it more so people use it instead of getting more value on outside trading sites.

XOXO,

Sean

2. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

As predicted, eventually people will get out of the phase of sharding runes and go right back to poxbox where you belong. ALL HAIL DECONDER. he runs this game.

michael pietrzak likes this.
  3. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Lol, I got to say @Gust Gord , it is very funny to have such a fan on the forums :D

4. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Can't help, but admire you, since it's a fact that you benefited this community in so many ways. To be honest I would say you made poxnora, Poxnora.

5. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Actually let me emphasize. Deconder brought law to a lawless town. He's the one who set up the rune prices so we could all trade based off of from a system instead of people getting scammed. I mean just think of all the scams Deconder has prevented, hundreds, over a thousand scams? Deconder set the foundations for this game to build off of. Once again so you can all know once again, Deconder has provided the fastest trading possible. He is the #1 trader NA.

6. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Huh? He doesn't have all the runes in game for pb.

michael pietrzak and Etherielin like this.
  7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Uh... the old player shops set the rune prices, back in the day, way before poxbox was even an idea.

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

It has been interesting to see how pox box prices have impacted the market. Like with shard ratios and the crafting limitations imposed by DoG it makes no sense to craft exotics or rares for the purpose of getting pox box credit which I think is one of the main reasons that exotics and rares, which mostly had plentiful stock just before the Ronin release are now much more likely to be out of stock than legendaries. Unless I actively need one of those oos exotics, it makes way more sense for me to just craft Ctharia or something than to bother with anything of a lower rarity.

9. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Are you crazy lol? I will again repeat it. Forge is what makes me stay for the game. Sometimes poxbox is good for trading in new uncommon, common things but that's the only real use for me to use. Which I won't anymore since I'm not buying any more boxes. It's a lot of work. I would buy exo, leg packs from before. It depends what you want. I'm not telling you how but there's is a way to make poxbox lose value with forge and so far it has helped forge things way faster. Decondor has his prices way to apart with rarities. For example a good leg costs 300k and a good exo 100k, which is triple... and in forge a leg isn't even the double in price than an exo. So that's a plus for forge. Second, runes not being available on pb and in forge it's the other one. 3rd decondor doesn't control the market. 4th forge has actually helped poxbox so I think poxbox needs forge to have more options in trading and 5th it's my little secret.

Then again, if you grind for a leg is because you really want it.

10. Gust Gord

Gust Gord Member

Lmao Deconder doesn't control the market made my day

11. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I know he doesn't. You must think again or read again to understand.

12. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

you know it! he is the BEST

Gust Gord likes this.
  13. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Theres an automated sharder, search the forums and you'll find it, I used it the other day and it works perfectly.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  14. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

haha... I worry about what I'll find by searching "Automated Harder"...

Ooo Eer!

15. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

sharder* :p