Rune Manager, Forge, Trader and Marketplace in Client is Flickering

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Evilinge, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Evilinge

Evilinge Well-Known Member

Like the Thread Title says i have problems with the Management Section of the Client.
    It started about 3 Months ago, that whenever i use the Rune Manager or the other 3 the Content of the Frame is getting complete empty white.
    When i move the Cursor it starts flickering and everythings there for a short moment, sometimes it stays depending on where the cursor stands or if its moving.
    I already reinstalled the Client that solved the Problem for two days, until Today i used the Runeforge and scrolled to the End of the List then it started again.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Odd, sounds like there may be some sort of driver or software conflict. Have you tried reinstalling since this has started happening again? Try uninstalling Pox Nora and deleting the Pox Nora file in your instal directory. Download and install the newest video driver for your computer. Restart your computer. Then reinstall Pox Nora and see if you still have this problem.

3. Evilinge

Evilinge Well-Known Member

If you want to know how this looks, only out of interest

But it doesn't matter i figured out what caused the Problem.
    I use a Tool called Radeonpro, which provides some options the CatalystControlCenter doesn't have and it has a better Profile management.
    It detects the Graphics API and that's caused the Problems.
    Didn't linked it to that Tool because the only problems i noticed until now was, that it prevented a few Application from Starting, but never seen a graphical issue in any game.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Good to know you figured out what was causing the problem. Sometimes those video optimization programs can have so unintended interactions.