Sand/Draksar Deck need Help

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hello

SL'ers i need some help, as a biggest fan of Draksar Race i decided to make Sand module in my deck it looks like:
    [​IMG]
    Any ideas how to improve my deck ?

Thanks

2. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Looks like a great start to me.

I would do this:

-1 Sandspout
    -1 Sand Generator
    +1 Burning Sands
    +1 Peridot Sphere

Sandspout just doesn't do enough for its cost - if the enemy really needs to, they'll cleanse and you'll get wrecked. Sand Generator is just bad, you produce plenty of sand on your own. Burning Sands is amazing value for how much damage it does, and Peridot Sphere could be really cute with Assassinate on Sandstalker.

I'd also like to remove Mimic and possibly Acid Storm (since we added another AoE already). Mimic is just a rune I dislike, but I know some people swear by it. I'd add another Channeled Violence and possibly quicken.

Dragon God's Staff could also leave for another Dunewalker's Mantle if you have one.

3. Faust

Hey Hog, Others

i updated this

[​IMG]

how does it looks like ?

still wanna fit in Tainted Vinecreeper but i dont know how

4. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Well, I don't think Sandstalker Dustdevil is worth it. I'd probably remove for another Mengclan or you could try Tainted Vinecreeper in that slot! I'd run a second Quicken instead of Call to War, and a Burning Sands instead of Metamagic Backlash (this one should be a no brainer since you make a bunch of sand!)

5. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Dustdevil is one of those runes that some people's bgs just can't deal with. He can get his dmg stupid high stupid fast and I've seen him win games almost by himself. Other people will just shred him. Kind of hit or miss. I think your BG looks solid with the exception of call to war really needs to be replaced by burning sands. Slum market is questionable and you could swap that out for a second quicken or quickening, but I can't really fault it if you want to run it.

6. Faust

well Call to war + Morph was my key kinda, 60 nora for 3 champs well not that bad

but ye gonna swap it probably

THANKS GUYS !