Sentinel of Ailur

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by kalasle, Dec 6, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Often overlooked because of Animate, this dude has an incredible mod from Immobile (-30) but he's also an insane pile of stats. I've been messing around with him, and he's better than I thought. Because of how Animate works out, it's closer to him having Stasis + Mercenary than anything else. Remember -- he still gains AP, up to 10 stored, even when you aren't using Animate, and he only needs to Animate every other round (so 5 nora/round, not 10) because of its duration. I recommend giving it a shot!

2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Yeah he actually does look very appealing. Also considering the low deploy cost it could let you squeeze out a champ a turn earlyer in those first few turns

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am kinda curious about him with spare parts and Turret Team to bestow Turret abilities onto him. With Font blessing he would have 19 damage without Banner, etc. Turret would let him attack from 7 spaces away.

4. Griselbrand

Griselbrand The King of Potatoes

Yeah, I tried SoA with 2x Turret Teams to get all of the abilites, and I have to say...It's OP.
    Like, just have a Silverclan Tinkerer and a Dwarven Engineer to boost him up with Boost Construct, Superior Tinkering and Build 'Em Tough, and you got yourself one mean machine :cool: