Shardseer K'aeyun

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Aquifn, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

What do you think the best way to build her is? Is piercing shot more effective than multi-attack?

Or does she simply cost too much in the current cheap-effective meta? (Which is the reason I stopped playing years ago, amusingly enough.)

Does someone else perform the ranged damage(Frost) output better?

2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I would use piercing shot as it is not a basic attack effective against split units and cloak of skulls and so forth. She does need help with champs that can chill. I agree they should remove secure fonts and make her a little bit cheaper. I always thought she should have chill 5 anyways as part of her core.

Aquifn likes this.
  3. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

To get the most out of K'aeyun, run a Chronomancer next to her and watch her triple hit regularly, especially if you run her with Savage Exploit.

4. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I run her with furry hat and pilgrimage. Multi 1 and perserverance for upgrades. The hat+pilgrimage combo makes her damagr ramp up to insane levels, especially in frost amp.

5. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

I like fast friends for damage ramp. Hmm

6. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

I really like this combo. I like it even more on K'ento. Get her in a good spot, and you can even drop Soul Frost and rake in the nora.