Silent Contemplation

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Cydna, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

In my opinion this ability is completely useless right now. I feel as if it should be changed back to something that is close to what it was like before.

Current: http://poxbase.com/ability/1304

Old: http://archive.poxbase.com/#!/ability/1304

I'm not saying it should be as OP as before, but it would be nice if the ability stayed until Kento moved. Also, maybe if it gained some bonus stats... or is that pushing it?

KingJad likes this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Thank you bb.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Honestly surprised no ST player posted this. As soon as revamp hit I traded my kento away once I saw how terrible her nerf was.

4. KingJad

I was going to on several occasions but frost amp was a mess Firking everyone up and I just could see all the hate. Then I was going to again a few months ago but crystal dragon. Then I just gave up.

5. KingJad

the fact that u lose it when u take damage just pisses me off. This is pox there is always a way to deal 1 damage. I'd simply be fine with some kind of long term benefit it doesnt have to be +2 max hp and +1 damage but something pls.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It's pretty useless that it gets removed when she's damaged. I think one of the main problems was the hp. I know my Kento would be getting like 80+ hp at times. I think the damage clause should be removed and the addition of a long term stat benefit should be added. The ability will probably be recosted.

7. KingJad

I'm not really sure if +4 range on a stationary unit is worth 15 nora, simply because once she takes damage u lose it.

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

It looks terrible on paper, really...

But I wouldn't take 1 sec looking at a leg problem when our Ferren and Strig are unplayable.

9. KingJad

It's also terrible in practice.

The one thing I have mentioned is her crappy upgrade paths both upgrades could easily be wrapped into one ability (see Nohkan Grandmaster <Spoiler>CounterStrike</Spoiler>).