Skeezick Netter vs Ruthless Netmaster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HalfGodBro, Jul 31, 2014.

1. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

hmm, those 2 are almost identical...Netter cost less and does more damage in the end
    Ruthless needs a rework, why would i take Mutation Leap 3? its a waste of nora, after 2 death, i got my mutation, after that, Death charged 2 becomes useless, Leap rank 3 cost 8 nora, and Mutation leap + Death charged also cost 8 nora, but you gotta wait for 2 death, and becomes vulnerable to Metamagic backlash afterwards
    also why does Ryv the ruthless doesnt have anything different from its non-limited counter part, but Aria the priestess and her non-limited counter part have differents ability?

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Because they have different artworks.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

vulnerability to metamagic backlash is a huge problem, -10 nora.

Ballballer likes this.
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

He still does, on the same chain as mutation: leap

5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

What he used to have, is BOTH mutations base.

6. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Both mutations on base and -2 nora might make me consider running him.

Even then he would be situational, with netter being strictly better before anything dies.

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

The champion isn't bad as you people seem to see him, it's a good damage skirmisher with control abilities and growing potential with good charge accrual.
    In these kind of champions I ussually like to see a dual path to run him in either mutation/charge bg or a skeezick bg, where the needs of each bg can be slightly different, but he's definitively runnable.

8. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

In a skeez bg a regular netter just outclasses him. By the time things die, he will most likely either get 1 upgrade, or not get any and get one-turned. There isn't much back and forth in skeezick games, either you win with a powerturn or the enemy wins. There's not much space to put heal and skeezicks dont have as much regen as draksars do.

In a mutation bg he sounds ok, but he still needs way too long to reach the point where this +8 nora from abillities transfers into offensive power.