SL Be Badder Now!

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MovnTarget, May 11, 2015.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

So the equip is pretty nice.

The croc eats faces, particularly in conjunction with the equip.

The Drakkie is totes amazings.

And beasts still suck because lol92nora Herder and no remotely decent range below 80 nora, oh and the only good range is some LEs.

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I don't have the exact numbers because Poxbase isn't updated yet but as far as Skeez go, is there a single one that didn't get a nora hike in the last patch?

I'm scared, hold me.

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Almost every champ received a nora increase, unless it had a lot of HP and high defense.

4. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

all my other decks (except MFA, lol screw that Bane Shift) seem to be roughly the same, skeez looks like it was hit the hardest. I'm aware of the recost, I'm looking for what took the biggest hit.

edit : scratch that, poxbase was somewhat updated (kind of a mess since the last 3 patches are combined) but what happened is that the playable drak/durgun/etc stuff was mostly left alone and every single good skeez got like +3-6.

That explains it

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

From what I can tell, champs with low HP (many skeezick, moga, stitched) received a cost increase. The formula used to be linear, almost 1:1 HP:Nora. Now it is a logarithmic scale, which caused an overall increase in lower HP. Defense used to be one Nora per point per HP/12, and is now one Nora per point per HP/18.

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Old formula was crap, so is the new one.

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

Ive been running x2 classp x2 lasher x2 quarry marks with success. x2 templars vs magic attackers, crocs for fun, x2 alphas x2 eminents for range, 2 serpants for magic damage and vs physical, howlers vs voils/stealths, and some on deploy effects to snowball a lead. The clasps hinder range damage the lasher does great damage over the course of a game while the marks empower your champions. pretty good synergy imo thoughts?

Attached Files:

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

^ at this point I'd go all out Statue/Infestor stuff.

9. ormen

Not going to lie statue was my 30th rune but I replaced it, I also looked into infestor but it looked to situational. Have you used it?

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Infestor can be your statue. The only thing your opponent can do with it is engage your champs.

11. ormen

are you running heart of gnash?

12. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

[​IMG]

Just threw a bunch of dumb stuff together hoping it might stick. Infestor with Pearls. Filcher and Agitator for Fruit. Not a whole lot of dragons (could easily change that) for Relay but I have the feeling this deck turns the game in a FW like grindfest so the CD redux is more than welcome. Beacon for Air Drop but seems like a dumb idea. Daggers would probably be Magnepedes (THE TERMINUS VALUE) if I had a pair. Hunchback can probably 1v1 everything in the game if you throw a Quarry on it... ok it might take 12 turns but would get there eventually. WTB Craft.

I feel bad for making this.

Netherzen and fattyy2k like this.
  13. ormen

do you prefer imperators to eminents? Also the magnepede looks like an awesome replacement maybe even add another flagelly

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Haven't tried them since they were buffed(?) 2 patches ago. Don't seem super impressive on paper but hey, if they work for you. It's more of a case of "I run what I have".

15. ormen

How are the infestors working?

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

it's not

17. ormen

what are our best ranged options?

18. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Probably still Kwing+Negamage.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

and cannon

thats about it

20. ormen

Any reason to take nega with the eradicate nerf, also is it good to keep kwing cheap or give it tough 3? I heard the acid dartwing is pretty good aswell. Side note, what upgrade path should I take for basilisk/flagellum