Snaptooth Nerfs

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Vorian, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Now peeps arew talking about shoeboxing the theme which is a shame as I enjoy playing against Snaptooth as it is always a challenging rewarding deck to play against. So lets mitigate the damage and get Snaptooth Frenzy to have vivify and impatient on the same upgrade line. Also lets get essence capture nerfed on the crypt. Anyway for this to work I need a skilled FS player to break the game by thrashing every1 with the Frenzy.

2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

The problem is not frenzy. It is multiattack 3 on ranged champions.

super71 likes this.
  3. Vorian

Cool well if you are happy with that nerf then I am not going to get involved!

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

It is less happy than acccepting.

5. Vorian

Well I have played Snaptooth a lot, and I know how to beat em, and I know they are easy to beat even with MA 3 on the ranged units, however in the current meta the nora generated by aoe essence capture is too much! Also try out a frenzy with impatient and vivify and see how broken it is.

6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

We understand what you think is why they are so good.
    However it is not why they are good.

It is as stated before ma3 on ranged champions.
    Everything else is wonderfully fine.
    And as for frenzy, use some CC.
    Or if you really hate essence capture I hear there's this thing called backlash.

Counters exist, run them instead of complaining in the fs forums.
    If you'd like to learn. What counters exist, make threads asking about counters.

Ifem21 likes this.
  7. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

So after the psychic and now snap tooth nerf will fs have a tier 1 theme bg?

8. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

Nope. If you're an FS player get used to tier 2 bgs. As soon as a theme becomes on a par with the bulls*** other factions we get knocked down a peg or two. I've always thought if you're an FSer you probably care more about having interesting BGs than dominating most matches.