snowball

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by calisk, Jul 28, 2014.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

this ability has bugged me for awhile, 8 damage ignores def, frost, but why does it exist?

in the days of past an ability like this could be justified as a flavorful ability, but in this version of the game it lacks purpose, and sands bags champs removing one of their very restricting ability slots.

my suggestion is to add frozen status effect to snowball, it's not much but we do have a theme now that relies on frozen, and at the very least the ability would be useful in any deck for the minor speed debuff.

it could also put a tile of light snow down underneath the target, this could be useful if we ever get spells or abilities that work on targets that occupy ice and snow.

Goyo likes this.
  2. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I agree with you. Its not good in todays meta. Adding frozen would atleast make it worth using times to times.

What annoys me even more is the spell "snowball fight"!!!!:::...

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

yep i thought snowball fight might find a home in the nhk decks as a frozen source and a pseudo alt damage rune.

if it added snow to targets and some runes began to play off of that snowball fight might actually find it's way out of the box.

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Creating a tile of snow below the target would be really nice :) I would use it to trigger Jakei Icefisher's Icebreaker.