So Dwarven Noble

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beasts for life, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

[​IMG] Dwarven Noble12 NoraCD: 4
    This champion gains +2 DEF and Majestic 2 for 4 turns. The CD of this ability is reduced by 1 whenever a friendly Dwarf or Drunkard within 5 spaces is attacked (not including itself).

I wouldn't say the ability is op, but I think should have a 2-3 ap cost to activate.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

3. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

4. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

It's pretty simple run into middle of battlefield activate abillity cast RD and you have no choice but to attack other units. Maybe it's cool down should decrease when he's attacked.

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It's a whole different deal. The abilities you quoted have a DURATION reduction, meaning that's a way to make the ability WEAKER as it lasts for a shorter duration, while Dwarven Noble COOLDOWN is REDUCED when friendly champions are attacked, meaning this condition makes it STRONGER by potentially allowing the player to have it up permanently.

This is possibly the most blatant correction I've ever made in these forums, hence the capitals.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    Goyo and claydude5 like this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The simple fix is: "Duration is decreased by 1 every time said champion is attacked."

7. Lushiris

I can't disagree with that. But for that change I'd actually suggest something extra like blessed, because such a change would certainly lowe the ability's effectiveness a lot.

But on a side note, Dwarven Noble is 12 nora, Ancient Corruption is 12 nora and Empower is 4 nora. I'd need to do some math for accurate numbers, but I'm sure these costs are really weird - and I don't just mean when we compare them with Dwarven Noble, but as a whole.

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i think that majestic 2 is quite strong

9. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

well, well, well and everyone said I was silly for thinking the dwarven noble had perpetual majestic 2.

BurnPyro likes this.
  10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Well dang I messed up that comparison post. Was 2 in the morning. So its more similar to Binding Chains in a way I suppose. It gives Majestic 2 which is 14 nora and 2 defense which is like 8-10 with that HP.

11. Lushiris

You are silly for 99 reasons, but Dwarven Noble ain't one.

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

13. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

2/10

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

The only problem with this rune is unlimited drunken revel stacking. Reduce drunken revels cost by a couple nora and give it max stacks per turn.

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Just sayin but Revel only lasts 1 turn.