Sok, Please Help KF

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by phdstax, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Okay. Haven't played a vashal bg for a while, but I'll add to what cinder said. I generally agree with you - disputing you on only one or two points.

Like you said, lack of alt dmg really hurts the theme. Having exclusively magic and physical hurts.

Their power turn potential is freaking crazy man. Grant tele, war cry, horn of order, delims tele - all can come together to make some really nasty turns. I especially like teleporting Dugon in, roaring and then double stellar horizon. So many rage quits. To top this off, you can seal or bond of the vashal at the end of the turn to hamper your opponents inevitable counter attack.

Oh, and don't buff seal. It's probably the most op racial out there - I expect it to be nerfed a couple of times in the future.

2. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I was trying to stick to IN theme stuff. I forgot about Grant: Telly

I haven't tried running other champions other than Vashals in the BG.

Horn of Order is a great rune but I don't run it so that I don't crutch on it. (It made me have have bad habits in the past). BUT I suppose it can be used for powerturns as well.

Perhaps Seal really doesn't need a buff.

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I run delim, page, and Dugon. Have played around with dropping Dugon though.

In my eyes these champs feel more like spells.

4. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Hmmmm I may consider going out of theme to see how this plays out although I don't know what I would replace...the beauty of Poxnora....decisions....decisions..