Some help to build a good and fun UD BG =]

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by vitor, May 22, 2015.

1. vitor

vitor The King of Potatoes

Hey there guys, how are you doing?
    I am more of a single player in poxnora, but like to play casual sometimes, and would like some tips
    I was looking through the forums and saw many nice decks, but I am building one on a mid-budget, but I would really like to include both Maxx and Grimlic in the same deck. As I have a Demonvein and a soulthirster I would like to include them too. I don't know if that sounds silly actually hahaha
    The point is, for the other runes, I was thinking pincushion,nefari guardian, (not sure if the goblin or bloodbow to add as ranged), deep elf manslayer, nefari beastcaller, etc. But before trading them, I would really appreciate a more experienced opinion.
    Thanks in advance guys!

Gnomes likes this.
  2. vitor

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I'm no pro so I suggest going to the meta us thread. But a few tips. Don't run two garloonings they cost a lot and can be at times counterd hard. Pincussion and warrogg are really strong though. Also I think borgas is better in fire BG not by itself.

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Look at the thread I just bumped. That should help. The people in that thread are much better at ud then i

5. vitor

I see, what would you suggest as a replacer? Because I still haven't decide on which runes to buy

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I would add nerfari guardian they were op last I checked.

Also one fore form of sacrifice or retribution is always nice