Spawnpool Guardian

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Vorian, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

This is 1 hell of a rune I am surprised every1 in FS doesn't run it...

2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Atleast you had a cooldown period before posting, seems like it wasnt enough

3. Vorian

Actually could some1 move this thread to the FS section?

4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Many people do run it, especially in Hopper decks.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

this so much

probably the same case as mw, its not against the rules to be an extremely ignorant prick

JazzMan1221 and Cydna like this.
  6. Vorian

Hey MW24 is probs the best player in the game atm after TinyDragon, he is possibly even better in his current form. He is a way better player than you so his opinion matters. Of course you are a better player than me but you shouldn't have brought MW24 into this! If MW24 would explain his reasoning behind wanting his changes to regular players I am sure they would all agree with him on the changes he wants. MW24 can I make a special request that you share your reasoning with every1 behind the changes you want, so that trolls like burnpyro cant criticise you anymore? The only thing I strongly disagree with him on is that UD ranged champs should get the full faction bonus. You don't even play the game atm burn, so you will not know what is balanced atm.

I will go as far to say after Ballballer MW24 is my favourite player!

7. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Vorian being MW's troll account is now out of the question cause that's some emberasing Bane Shift

8. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Unless I'm greatly mistaken, vorian has been around for a lot longer than MW - which is even more worrying, as that means there's more than 1 person who actually thinks this stuff.

First: To get this clear, while I like Burn, I'm not fanboying - I think Burn trolls too much, sometimes becoming an ass.

But did you miss the whole showdown thing between burn and mw? When burn completely showed up mw by destroying him in game after game after mw had been talking Bane Shift for weeks on the forums.

Tldr
    Mw =\= vorian
    Not fanboying
    burn > mw

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Moved to the FS forum.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lmao

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

tinydragon and devilsrath are definitely better at this game than me. im not way better than burnpyro except at the non sl factions. people can say what they want, its the devs job to find out who knows what their talking about and they fail at that.

13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

so u want to nerf the rune. Clever way to go about it.