Split FW/UD (bleed?)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Joker, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

I've been building this bg based on some kind of synergy with bleed/life siphon/ vampyres...

This is it:

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/c88CwdCaoCfZcpLCoOcdPcfNcdFCg=cuAch5s10sps4@sns86S7GsDr3or20eNe2ye21

But the thing is that i feel like it is a little messy because when some champions have life siphon they don't have bleed, and when they have bleed they are not vampyres... And so on.

I've been loosing many games because the bg is very expensive and when i realise i have 2 self-sufficient expensive champs deployed without much synergy and the opponent has 5 champs deployed.

Also i can't decide which UD spells to run.

If i can get any advice it would help a lot

thanks!

2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Don't have a lot of experience with this type of bg, but your spell selection seems pretty good, the usual staple sac/ret from UD seem less desirable in a BG full of champs supposedly good at healing up. I would say it seems like your BG lacks any sort of "support" champions that can give AP or relocate etc (for example, Deep Elf Infiltrator). Also, if you often find yourself 2v5 champs it is usually more an issue of spamming too much spells rather than your champs costing 10 nora more.

Oh and only rain of blood I'm not sure if it's any good.

And get a split hero, Hraken, Jyx, even Zoalt or Kiergana can all fit into that BG imo.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

The best core combo in FW/UD is the ability to combine sacrifice with mobilization, in fact, sacrifice is the reason PoV is so bad compared to other powerturns. Think about it, you can turn any champion into nora to launch the powerturn, and never lose momentum.

4. Joker

thinking about hraker now that you mentioned

thanks a lot for the help!

5. Joker

that sounds really good

but i feel kinda unsure on sacrificing those champions if they can rebuild their health pretty fast if not killed in one turn..

Sorry but what is pov?

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

PoV is price of victory, and you shouldn't do that if you are not going to win as the outcome.

7. Joker

AH price of victory XD I totally forgot that spell

yeah i get what you mean, mobilization is much stronger and in FW/UD you can benefit from sacrifice to have enough nora to cast it

Thanks for the hint

8. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Start with this

9. Joker

thanks a lot

why whisperghast, spectre and demonic wag?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  10. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Whisperghast is most op FW champ atm, and especially useful when you have so much expensive melee.
    Spectre to stealth seekers or any visaged champ on demand, escpecially good for big maps or turtlefests.
    Wag adds deaf aura to fascinate, aoe bleed on death, and is good champ in general.

11. Joker

thanks!

i might not use spectre atm but i'm going to give a try on whisper and wag