State of Draksars now.

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Winners:
    Runner
    Shifter
    Master
    Constrictor

Losers:
    Lord
    Archer
    Templar
    Centurion

Edited

Btw: Draksars was never meta meta :D so we are kindai n same state if we consider that Raz

Thanks for ur opinion's GUYS !

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  2. Goodkeenan

Goodkeenan The King of Potatoes

RIP basilisk templar. Crazily overcosted and lost half his abilities. 6 Speed, 88 nora base, not outstanding stats, only thing going for him is petrifying gaze... which he no longer has punishing aura to combine with then you have to pick between Quest: Kill enemy and Immunity magic. It's completely killed him, he's of less use than the footman now.

However... Draksar Shifter's pit dragon now makes him a 78 nora, 7 speed, 18 damage, 58 hp (63 with banner), resist phys 1 and resist magic 1 TANK. How on EARTH he costs 10 nora less than templar I'll never be able to come to terms with. Shifter's dragon form (with flamestrike) also makes him a skywing (he gets dragon flight) so I'll be interested to see how that works. Aside from that you can pick violent or multi-attack for this badboy also.

3. G_Ro91

G_Ro91 The King of Potatoes

There should be a "Bad to Worse" category with Draksar Lord taking the lead on that one.... Draksar Warcry... one day.

4. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Archer will be fine. Range in general seems to be appropriately costed now, so drakkies only have a handful of options (none of them have violent). We just have to get used to ragebands again.

5. Faust

Rocket's have violent ;)

6. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

And get all of six shots, which given the spam lots of cheap champ meta we seem to have settled into wont be nearly enough.

7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Also I'm really liking doomsayer. He I'd rather strong for his cost and he's got doom as icing.

Faust likes this.
  8. Faust

both those 100 %

and what about Gunner ?

Gunner seems fine atm

Kampel likes this.
  9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Your damn doomsayer hold mid font and i was scared to send an expensive melee vs him because of "doom" xD. He is good now.

10. Faust

accualy he was always good just underplayed.

11. Dtail

Dtail The King of Potatoes

Draksar are now dead so erm...thanks DoG:(

12. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Agreed, he has always been a great font contestor.
    Also, you guis forgot about Temple Guard. Also great and hardly changed. In fact, Defender 3 is just so good in the low damage cheap champ revamp :p

13. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Forerunner though...elusive + camouflage =\
    Sweet redundancy

14. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Does Camouflage work if the Forerunner is stunned or paralyzed?