Strig/Bok = Flying? UD/ST

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Gnomes, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

So this theme was started a few expacs ago....and then left in the dust. owls are cool! so where are we taking this theme @Sokolov ? Would you like suggestions? boon of the wind is underwhelming to say the least and i dont mean in power just in game design.

But Tailwind as well as Healing wind are both cool! not all of the strings have boon of the wind which is strange in itself. now we did get a few new champs that are jakie but also fly!

such as frostwing Slayer/glaive, and they remind me of the bok! which is i think where sok might have been heading, because thematically bok are part of deep elves and deep elves are normal elves that went underground and jakie are normal elves that went to the ice parts or? @IMAGIRL

So where do we want the ST flying theme to go?
    Where do we want UD Bok/Flying theme to go?
    Do we want them to have a joint passive(Thematic idea) that will also be good by themselves ?
    I think that is what sok is doing for yeti/Garu... i find this a awesome design idea! its like worms/fesh for SP/FW and is just really cool/interesting!

The UD bok atm have a theme of being hard hitters with flight and many passive abilities that attack from afar such as arrow throw/ Ax throw/ flamethrower/chuck shield.
    The st flying jakie have the same with Arcblade/Hunter spear/ Swoop

(i might just be theorycrafting to hard ?! but it could be a direction we go)

@Senshu can you CC. this to UD forums or should i just copy paste?

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I created a redirect link for you and put it in the UD forum.

Gnomes likes this.
  3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.JPG What ive theory crafted so far, but i still need one more frostwing glaive and 2 slayers

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.JPG Refined version

Woffleet likes this.