Sundered Lands Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Senshu, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

BurnPyro

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah, if you would get bloody online son

3. Leviathan

Leviathan I need me some PIE!

Would like to nominate myself as I am back at Pox^^ otherwise I nominate BurnPyro^^

4. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Krezio

5. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

burnyburn

6. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

i rly dont know why you vote on burn, long time not seen such unfriendly/unhelpfull player

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

wut

You PM'd me a question today (while i was in a game) about if you should include draksar explorers in your bg and i said they weren't worth it.
    Don't bother asking me for advice if you don't like me, sounds pretty dumb to me.

8. Heine23

Heine23 New Member

BurnPyro
    Sarcasm and SL wisdom are a nice mix

9. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

10. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

I vote for whoever is most likely to encourage the octopusowlpeopleofspookydoom to create new green skinned, red haired, womenfolk with wings.

Ian Addison likes this.
  11. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can't nominate self -> disqualified for presidency because literacy is a requirement (oh dang, that crosses out burn too huh - oh well he can voice chat :p)

12. Funkyo

Funkyo New Member

gotta go burnpyro

13. Trill

Trill Member

Burnpyro

14. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

dagda or Burnypuro!

15. iodomy

iodomy Member

Caenum, because he's the only one I trust to favor Skeezick over any of the actually good or interesting or worthwhile SL themes.

Seriously though whoever promises to lobby for Draksar Rocketeer buffs has my vote.

16. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

Dagda or BurnPyro, definitely. That, or we just kill all the mutants and not worry about them needing representation~

Qucas likes this.
  17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

BurnPyro

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

frankly, i don't know why i'm getting all these votes. i appreciate the love, i really do, and i would vote me too if not for the caveat that the player must be as active ingame as they are on the forums

i really do not meet and have not met that for a long time, now. i don't spend anywhere near as much time playing pox as i used to, or as i feel i should for such a thing as this.

maybe in future i will. who knows. that's not relevant to a discussion of now.

so moving on to my vote, the other discussed individuals have been DMr, Burn, Movn, and the Hogg

DMr is not an SL player. I don't know who ever had that idea, but wow.
    Movn is a solid SL player, I don't particularly know him but he has a decent head on his shoulders
    Burn can be a bit caustic, but he's got my vote

Nidhogg would've been a closer contest if he was more SL-y, honestly. smart guy, i tend to agree with what he says, but if he were a rune he'd be at least split kf

PurpleTop likes this.
  19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Burndagda and pyropede.

20. Revan

Revan New Member

Movintarget

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.