Swampguard Crusher

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by profhulk, Nov 21, 2015.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

81 nora? Is this some kind of a mistake. WTF. Are you smoking crack......??? Firking shoeboxed. At 75 nora he was barely ok with 5 speed and shtty fckn dmg and now you raise the cost of a mediocre legendary. Change cost back please wtf is this garbage.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Swampguard Crusher was good before, no idea why he got such a big increase.

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

8 dmg 5 speed..... rly? Utter fckn sht against SL, FW witches, ST snow/ice and anything with any kind of speed/dmg debuff. 81 nora for this is jsut fckn terrible. Whoever raised the cost of this champion go punch yourself in the fckn nuts. It is now a giant sht nugget for target practice whoever is dumb enough to run it. I really don't get it? What was the mentality behind raising the cost of such a fckn sht nugget? The only good thing was that it had somewhat efficient cost for its stats and abilities in the mid 70's. I was the only one running it. Idiots.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You definitely weren't the only one running it before.

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I look through the games most of the time I rarely see any other people playing fs running it. I can only guess its because it has such low dmg and 5 speed. Name some people u saw running it within the last DOW?

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Me and Halfgod

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Not sure why it got a cost increase, I'll check into it.